[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
spetakju wrote:
Can I do this build without Herectic's Veil ? It is too expensive to buy one now at Prophecy ><

Yes, I'm running 2 curse, temp and enfeeble. If you feel like it you can change one up to vul.

Works perfectly fine, saving up for my heretics veil before speccing into 3 curse and doing it.

All my gear cost cost 1c or cheaper each so yea quite league starting friendly too.
Last edited by Nuuudals on Jun 9, 2016, 4:33:06 AM
Wrong button, double posted. Delete please :D
Last edited by Nuuudals on Jun 9, 2016, 4:32:53 AM
is "x% increased Physical Damage with Daggers" on Jewels working for us?
"
Nuuudals wrote:
"
spetakju wrote:
Can I do this build without Herectic's Veil ? It is too expensive to buy one now at Prophecy ><

Yes, I'm running 2 curse, temp and enfeeble. If you feel like it you can change one up to vul.

Works perfectly fine, saving up for my heretics veil before speccing into 3 curse and doing it.

All my gear cost cost 1c or cheaper each so yea quite league starting friendly too.

Thanks for the answer, was doing coc discharger like last league, but got bored and wanted something different xD, the good part is that I can use the ES gear from it till I get something better, got almost all 350+ ES gear on it xD
i'm loving leveling this build. lvl 42 right now.

well i took Cruel preparation, heart and soul, written in blood, nullification, mending. that seems to be enough life for now. i will take blood siphon aswell later, maybe even blood drinker. there is a lot of life very close to this tree, and should be refundable for free with quests. i took an es node and was planning to go hybrid, but just ended up pure life. meginord's girdle also helps.

i am 1 shotting basically everything. very speedy leveling. loving the build so far.

if i wanted to be much tankier i could just buy cybil's paw and either Stone of Lazhwar or the anvil with a cwdt setup that has large aoe spells. maybe swap some uniques for things with life + armor. i already bought more than enough unique though i think =P

my items:
Spoiler

for later =D

my ultimate goal is to do uber atziri. i have never done it so i am very happy about this build!
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 9, 2016, 1:57:36 PM
Anyone know if they fixed the Temporal Chain ~ Storm Call bug? Last league I died in a run to a invisible Storm call and later finds out temp chain makes them insta explode if you miss to one-shot him.

Actually thinking about disable temp-chain when running him this season. Running normal Atziri atm without it at lvl70+ with no problems.
What you guys think about this unique for this build? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl
Alright, I finally managed to get my 7 ethereal cards + everything else that I have on this char so far under 30 hours of playtime and I was wondering if I could tackle uber with the gear I currently have? Im missing the CWDT setup and some vaal discipline on the gear but don't worry I just need to save up to start coloring, spent a lot on most of the stuff already and I need to farm more.

ES pool will be roughly 9.1k after I add more scraps on my gloves.
DPS in town = 5.6k with multi mines.

Spoiler

Last edited by Wyra on Jun 10, 2016, 5:02:26 AM
Sorry if this question has already been asked :

Why are you using a level 20/20 blasphemy gem in your helm, when the helm already has an embedded level 22 blasphemy support ?
Hey guys.
Can anyone explain me, why this build use trap and mine damage as 6th link instead of controlled destruction? CD should give more dps.
Just for gem swapping with minefield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info