[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

When I added the Volley fire gem, I noticed only 4 dex points on our passive trees. I checked your character and I also see the same. LiftingNerdbro am I going nuts or are we missing 50dex points in the circle this way?
"
Nocstar wrote:
When I added the Volley fire gem, I noticed only 4 dex points on our passive trees. I checked your character and I also see the same. LiftingNerdbro am I going nuts or are we missing 50dex points in the circle this way?

The Acuity node provides +20 dex, I think that is the missing dex you are talking about
so how to not get rofl stomped on reflect maps or rares?
i was getting demolished in t8-9 maps and had to give up my tabula for a lightning coil. problem is, i'm poor, and i could only 5L it. getting rid of pierce has completely castrated me and my damage is now really lacking. is there anything i can do to unfuck myself short of 6 linking my coil?
I may have missed something, but Immortal Call requires Endurance Charges in order to function. We don't generate Endurance Charges... or am I overlooking something?

EDIT: Nvm, I guess the base duration is w/o charges. I assumed it was .4 sec per charge.
Last edited by Kruciall on Mar 20, 2016, 3:07:17 PM
"
mrcrocker wrote:
"
Nocstar wrote:

The Acuity node provides +20 dex, I think that is the missing dex you are talking about

Youre right thats it.
Love the build, I personally made a few changes for my personal play style. I got rid of Frenzy and linked curse on hit/Assassins mark to Herald of Ice and in order to generate Frenzy Charges I just added blood rage. Because of the freed up slot I also grabbed Vaal Haste because its probably my favorite skill ever. Lastly I picked up a inspired learning jewel and put it above Blood Drinker (Infused, BD, Nullification and Infused). The small health degen doesn't bother me that much especially with life leech and pots up 24/7 because of the clear speed.
Greetings LNB, I think id like to do this build next after a failed oro's flicker build (couldnt stand leveling him all the way to 67 and gave up at 64 lol). I have a question:

Why dont you use Maligoro's Virtuosity? It seems ideal for this build. It is also the only decent unique ive had drop. Do you not use it in order to make up for resists and stats?
"
"
4nthraxx wrote:
How are you dealing with reflect... I'm getting destroyed by both ele and phys (much worse - wtf)... Can't do it slow enough to have the basalt up all the time..

I am not sure why this would be an issue for you, try posting your gear. Also make sure to pick up phase acrobatics.

Gear below, nvm the amulet, it's a placeholder. Still res capped with 4.3k life... Phys maps are still destroying me. Basalt just doesn't generate charges fast enough nor it is even enough to safely shoot a barrage into a larger pack(!). Should I swap 1-2 more in for this?

Feel free to inspect my char, maybe you spot some glaring error...

Ad spec - before somebody complains - I dropped frenzy charges for now to build defense - dmg is a huge overkill for up to t10 w/o even using Frenzy...

Gear

Flasks

Flasks

Last edited by 4nthraxx on Mar 21, 2016, 5:02:24 AM
Random question, but I just picked up a perfect crit Windripper for 1/2 of the going rate... does anyone have any recommendations for easy changes to make using this bow more effective? I don't plan on changing the build for end game, but I'd like farming currency to be a bit more productive and have never done a Windripper build. If not, I'll flip the bow if I cannot bring myself to level another character.

Edit: I was wrong about the crit, 5% off from max. Still capped at 95% with charges up. Don't even need this ugly golem.
Last edited by Kruciall on Mar 20, 2016, 11:39:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info