[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

Im level 58 with this build and its fun as hell to play. I smoke everything in front of me i feel like I have an Uzi and im moving down the enemies. EK is working wonderful. But i still wonder. why not bladefall? is there a reason. It works great
Hi @LiftingNerdBro!

On the first trip through the Lab, where is it most important to put points?

Ambush or Unstable Infusion?

I was thinking Ambush for more critical chance but was wondering what you thought.
"
Nocstar wrote:
Im level 58 with this build and its fun as hell to play. I smoke everything in front of me i feel like I have an Uzi and im moving down the enemies. EK is working wonderful. But i still wonder. why not bladefall? is there a reason. It works great

Bladefall is not affected by almost any of his damage scaling, which is mostly projectile damage. The character I started the league with is a physical focused Quill Rain CoC build if you want to see that. It does more damage than this one, but is less tanky, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for HC due to phys reflect. Not that phys reflect isn't manageable, but I wouldn't touch it in HC.
Awesome, I figured it was tailored for this. Anyway almost a dried lake runs at 59. im well 5 levels under where i should be in the merc maps. im a glass cannon but the cannon got me here quick
Hey what are your thoughts on spending 7 points to pick up the charisma aura cluster and running Anger + HoI + HoT. The HoI + HoT could possibly also link to a curse on hit + assassins mark for more reliable charges. Also, what do you think of the Victario's Acuity amulet with this build?
by the way where are you guys getting all your intelligence from? im having trouble getting spark to lvl up. Im assuming on the way to the power charges you guys pick up enough?
"
Nocstar wrote:
by the way where are you guys getting all your intelligence from? im having trouble getting spark to lvl up. Im assuming on the way to the power charges you guys pick up enough?

Amulet and later u can take points to the witch.
what do you think of other bows? voltaxic for no reflect and no resists. death harp bow for 150% global crit multi. lioneye for 100% chance to hit. there is another bow forget what it is called. but it converts 25% phys damage to chaos. pretty fucking strong if you are CI. not sure if any others would work well.

1 problem though. how to deal with reflect damage with your set up?
Last edited by mayainverse on Mar 19, 2016, 9:01:34 AM
Nice build. You can play a very similar version as Ranger (Deadeye) and take the +1 Chain and 100% Pierce at close range ascendancy points. You can drop Pierce from the gem setup and run Fireball instead (Fireball is relatively good for single target). Chain+Pierce+Drillneck+3 CoC spells is badass.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 19, 2016, 9:56:14 AM
Hey LiftingNerdBro!

What are your thoughts on

for this build? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info