[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

Hi there I was wondering how I can make my 6L Coil work with my setup thank you! I'm always below on resist but I don't want to remove gloves or amulet, is it possible? If not I prefer to remove gloves.

Last edited by Jordrz400 on Apr 5, 2016, 11:42:49 PM
"
Montibeau wrote:
First of all ... I really really love this build ... it's awesome <3

But since I've been using Quill Rain, I run into Mana problems. May I get more crit to proc Barrage more often?

With 2 jewels +2mana per hit - as OP suggests - and a ring -8 mana to skills i m having no mana issues whatsoever.
Can u guys tell me how much Dps u have on Spark and EK in hideout with anger and HoI activated ?

Looks a bit low for me ... sitting on 3.4/3.6k each ...
Wow guys, I just realized there is a nice way to get some global life/mana leech without the need to use warloard mark or any leech gem...

(do not pay attention to the gems)

This enchant is just great for the build. Of course against bosses it will be limited (although some bosses have adds and the clear speed for bosses is great anyway so you can hope to kill many ones in less than 4 seconds). But for regular mapping it ensures that you are you full life after each pack. It also helps a bit against reflect - I am running reflect maps by replacing Spark/EK by added chaos or cold.

The enchant can also help mana, I may even think about removing my elreon jewelry (that are super expensive as soon as you want something nice with HP/resist).
"
Ebryd971 wrote:
Can u guys tell me how much Dps u have on Spark and EK in hideout with anger and HoI activated ?

Looks a bit low for me ... sitting on 3.4/3.6k each ...

Unfortunately you cannot compare the tooltip and the actual DPS for CoC builds. The 3.4/3.6k tooltip displayed is the one that you would have if you decided to cast manually Spark/EK (based on current aura/heralds and CoC support gems). For example, if you have an EK cast time of 0.5 sec, the displayed tooltip will be your EK damage per cast x 2. As you can imagine, with the crit rate and attack speed of this build allows you to cast EK (and spark at the same time) via CoC a lot more than twice per second, so the actual final DPS is a lot higher (but very very hard to calculate).
Last edited by Funest on Apr 7, 2016, 9:43:03 AM
"
Funest wrote:
Wow guys, I just realized there is a nice way to get some global life/mana leech without the need to use warloard mark or any leech gem...

(do not pay attention to the gems)

This enchant is just great for the build. Of course against bosses it will be limited (although some bosses have adds and the clear speed for bosses is great anyway so you can hope to kill many ones in less than 4 seconds). But for regular mapping it ensures that you are you full life after each pack. It also helps a bit against reflect - I am running reflect maps by replacing Spark/EK by added chaos or cold.

The enchant can also help mana, I may even think about removing my elreon jewelry (that are super expensive as soon as you want something nice with HP/resist).

Good find, I like that idea! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I can't kill even normal atziri at last boss it one shotting me i have capped resists and 4.9k health so what is wrong? Atziri hits chaos damage?
"
Xazrael2 wrote:
I can't kill even normal atziri at last boss it one shotting me i have capped resists and 4.9k health so what is wrong? Atziri hits chaos damage?

Even if you dodge every single spear, flameblast etc. from Atziri I'm 100% certain it's the reflect in the split-phase that gets you killed (Atziri doesn't hit chaos dmg btw). This build is amazing and very fun to clear maps very fast and easy, but it's not good for killing Atziri. Due to the high attack speed it's IMO almost impossible not to hit the one reflecting, even if you take out Spark for Freezing Pulse for example.
"
Paradiso32 wrote:
"
Xazrael2 wrote:

Even if you dodge every single spear, flameblast etc. from Atziri I'm 100% certain it's the reflect in the split-phase that gets you killed (Atziri doesn't hit chaos dmg btw). This build is amazing and very fun to clear maps very fast and easy, but it's not good for killing Atziri. Due to the high attack speed it's IMO almost impossible not to hit the one reflecting, even if you take out Spark for Freezing Pulse for example.

Ah i didn't know there is reflect there . Yes that is true it is impossible to not hit reflect one. That is why i died instantly.So is there any way to fix that reflect thing what should we do for atziri?
Hey Lifting, could you please show us the flasks you use?
Thank you :)
Last edited by chansiutik12o on Apr 9, 2016, 7:31:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info