[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

"
Xazrael2 wrote:
"
Paradiso32 wrote:
"
Xazrael2 wrote:
I can't kill even normal atziri at last boss it one shotting me i have capped resists and 4.9k health so what is wrong? Atziri hits chaos damage?

Even if you dodge every single spear, flameblast etc. from Atziri I'm 100% certain it's the reflect in the split-phase that gets you killed (Atziri doesn't hit chaos dmg btw). This build is amazing and very fun to clear maps very fast and easy, but it's not good for killing Atziri. Due to the high attack speed it's IMO almost impossible not to hit the one reflecting, even if you take out Spark for Freezing Pulse for example.

Ah i didn't know there is reflect there . Yes that is true it is impossible to not hit reflect one. That is why i died instantly.So is there any way to fix that reflect thing what should we do for atziri?

I tried it earlier today and didnt succeed.. I swapped Spark with Freezing Pulse and made sure that I never faced the reflecting one, problem with that is that it limits the movement alot.. I was only lvl 75 with lvl 18-ish gems tbh so my damage was maybe a little lackluster - so there might be better ways, but I still think Atziri is not worth the trouble with this build.
SOLD for 1ex

I've got a virtually perfect rat's nest ursine pelt with 74% global crit roll and a 25% ethereal knives damage enchant from merciless labyrinth. I'm selling it for 1exalted. Message me in-game if interested.

I used it for a long time while playing this build. It wrecks.

I'm usually on cracklefabio
Last edited by Mojofabulous on Apr 10, 2016, 8:24:29 PM
"
I tried it earlier today and didnt succeed.. I swapped Spark with Freezing Pulse and made sure that I never faced the reflecting one, problem with that is that it limits the movement alot.. I was only lvl 75 with lvl 18-ish gems tbh so my damage was maybe a little lackluster - so there might be better ways, but I still think Atziri is not worth the trouble with this build.

I personally found that using EK + Bladefall was the easiest way to deal with Atziri, that said you have to be super careful not hitting her of course. If you are scared of using Bladefall I'd recommend ONLY using EK.

This is definitely doable, but yes level 75 is somewhat low to attempt this :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey Folks,

quick question - anyone bother rolling with the Phys nodes at the start, in stead of the ele ones, AND running herald of ash + hatred instead of the Anger + Ice combo? I tried it just now, the the total damage of Spark + EK went up about 10%, but there are also some other phys nodes nearby that will further increase the damage this way (to add a further 10% to the margin, if my napkin calculations are correct). Anyway, let me know what you make of this please :)
Ign: Vezu
Last edited by Vezu on Apr 11, 2016, 2:52:16 AM
Awesome guide! Just 1 question, Can i use Death's Harp effectively with this build in place of quill? It comes with crit chance and global crit strike. Also the "adds an additional arrow" mechanic essencially "doubles" the chance to crit right? So would be nearly the same attack speed technically as the quill but with added benefit of having extra crit chance. Am I wrong here? Does the second arrow not count as a "cast" of barrage?

EDIT: Just got a high enough lvl to test this myself and it doesn't seem to work (though I could be wrong) feel free to confirm this :P
Last edited by Panzydance on Apr 11, 2016, 6:56:58 PM
quill give u 100~ proj speed, its huge boost for ek and spark. With other bow i think u need use other skills.
Last edited by StoryOff on Apr 12, 2016, 3:20:30 PM
Thanks for the build, rerolled after being bored of my perandus dual spark totem. Just got my 6l coil so unsure how to proceed. Better jewellery or possibly a voltaxoc and replacing ek for ball lightening to kill reflect?
Last edited by LeBass on Apr 12, 2016, 5:50:53 PM
"
LeBass wrote:
Thanks for the build, rerolled after being bored of my perandus dual spark totem. Just got my 6l coil so unsure how to proceed. Better jewellery or possibly a voltaxoc and replacing ek for ball lightening to kill reflect?

Both choices are valid, go with what you find to suit your playstyle the most :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
How important is Pierce gem to this build?

Trying to see if i can make it work with a 5L Lightning coil taking pierce out.
I was wondering the same? Also is it possible to use other phys skills like bladfall instead of pierce? or is spark just too op and necessary? what other spells have you tried to what degree of success?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info