[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

can anyone tell me why i'm not leeching life from my life leech-herald of ice-anger ?
Can this build be done on a ranger to?
What would be the best gems to get quality on for this build? Or even 21/20?
Made it to lvl 93 with this build on PSC, yesterday i decided to reroll into the meta LA/Blast rain. I decided to do this because i started dying to reflect in higher lvl maps. I guess my damage output was too high. Had 5.7k life, don't know what my dps was.

Used hatred too boost my EK dps instead of anger, so i didn't die because of off screen ele reflect. had some minor changes on skill tree. (don't have skill tree anymore :( )

I would like too thank liftingNerdBro, had a blast playing this build. But just couldn't push into higher lvl because of the reflect problems.

This was my gear(don't mind the gems):
"
Geurt wrote:
Made it to lvl 93 with this build on PSC, yesterday i decided to reroll into the meta LA/Blast rain. I decided to do this because i started dying to reflect in higher lvl maps. I guess my damage output was too high. Had 5.7k life, don't know what my dps was.

Did you use the CWDT + IC setup, a basalt and topaz flask mate? :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
tjohn84 wrote:
What would be the best gems to get quality on for this build? Or even 21/20?

I'd like to know should I gcp spark and EK once they hit 20? the only benefit is projectile speed for these 2 gems.
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
"
"
Geurt wrote:

Did you use the CWDT + IC setup, a basalt and topaz flask mate? :)

Yes I did, but still the close range elemental reflect was deadly every now and then. Since i want too puch high level I decided it was better too switch to chaos damage to eliminate reflect deaths. But still it was one of the most fun characters i have played with.
Yo Liftningnerdbro

Awesome guide btw. But i have been thinking. Could you recommend useing "Victario's Acuity Turquoise Amulet" It seems like it would work well with the build? or is the crit on neck more important?

// Peliqua
First of all ... I really really love this build ... it's awesome <3

But since I've been using Quill Rain, I run into Mana problems. May I get more crit to proc Barrage more often?
Last edited by Montibeau on Apr 5, 2016, 11:55:40 AM
would it be worth swapping the tabula for a 5 linked coil and if, what gem would you take out then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info