[2.3 Video Guide] CoC, Quill Rain, INSANE DPS Assassin [HC/SC Viable]

and why is it that i barely leech life when i have the exact same gem set-up as nerdbro ?
"
"
Apolloco wrote:
Why does LiftingNerd respond to criticism but completely ignores request for a video? I'm not the only one asking...

Dude I am not your employee. What makes you think that just because you demand it, then I have to provide it?

I currently have 14 updated build guides/threads on these forums, imagine if I had to respond to each request of people wanting to see the build kill that and that.

Besides why do you want to see the build take on Atziri so bad? It is a very common fight and 95% of all builds out there can kill her as long as you know what to do.

If you are thinking about elemental reflect, the simple solution is to take out Spark for the fight.

Believe me when I tell you, most of us appreciate what you're doing. I've been playing this game on and off since the game was in beta and still follow your guides. Of course I have gained quite a bit of knowledge and do some of my own tweaking depending on my gear situation and such, but you've been the most consistent and when someone asks for build guides, I usually direct them to your youtube channel.

I understand that some would like a video because it is quite the investment both in time and currency, but there are builds that can do it efficiently. Poison bladefall trapper is an excellent choice.

Normal Atziri isn't even profitable anyways, no idea what the big deal it is with that boss.

Really enjoying ur build this is what i am running atm and its going really really well !

Only have small mana problems on big bosses as i speced out of essence sap

I have this thing and I have a small problem, how do I use a 5L on this build ?
Hey guys! great build! loving it so far. Now i'm kinda lost and need some advice..
I just manged to chance sorcerer boots into skyforth and sold them for 28 exalts and are now looking to upgrade my tabula into something better.
I could buy a 6l quill or a 6l chest, what do you recommend?
And what chest would be the Best in slot for the build?
any other uniques we could benefit greatly from?
Quick question, is it okay to replace spark with arc instead? How much of a difference does it make?
Is this even worth using now without the 10% pierce? Sheesh I farmed to crap outta ironpoint for this...
"
Is this even worth using now without the 10% pierce? Sheesh I farmed to crap outta ironpoint for this...

Sure, assuming you followed the build you'll still be at 100% pierce even without the 10% on drillneck (50% on pierce gem, 50% from nodes near Piercing Shots in tree). In fact it's even better since that other 10% would have been wasted.
"
Xzyte wrote:
Hey guys! great build! loving it so far. Now i'm kinda lost and need some advice..
I just manged to chance sorcerer boots into skyforth and sold them for 28 exalts and are now looking to upgrade my tabula into something better.
I could buy a 6l quill or a 6l chest, what do you recommend?
And what chest would be the Best in slot for the build?
any other uniques we could benefit greatly from?

Grats on thr skyforth.
I always try to have my main weapon 6linked so i can easily swap chests and test how they feel.
If you care about not dying much grab a coil and a taste of hate. Pop it with atziri flask and enjoy.
Other options are the usual rare evasion chest belly of the beast even kaoms if you have many life nodes on tree.
But i would go coil for sure. Would help with reflect too.
Build is great, just hit Lv.91 with it, died few times in mid tier maps and lvling, but that was just because I'm still rusty from taking a break, but than again that's why I'm not on HC now.
Other than that, current gear:
Spoiler

Aiming for some better life rolls on 2 jewelry pieces, 21/20 gems, corrupted drillneck, maybe a corruped Quill Rain aswell(since I'm not using a high socketed piece), enchantments and better gear in terms of rolls etc., but I'll take care of in the future.
What else is there to improve?
Last edited by Mukaujoka on Apr 4, 2016, 3:05:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info