Should Perandus League be voided?

"
evinta wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
I can see more Headhunters in Perandus by the end of the league, than in standard in past year...

Who actually cares?

People with headhunters on std apparently!

Also, how great it is to have access to nearly every former league unique for cheap.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
Also, how great it is to have access to nearly every former league unique for cheap.

Best change by miles.

It's absolutely the selling point of this league to me.
No one, especially not GGG, cares about Permanent Leagues; this Poll is pointless. Move along.

It's just a place to test shit out and mess around with Legacy Gear, and to do such you'd need Gear to funnel in from Challenge Leagues.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Someone already reached level 100 on perandus hC.
LOL. Permanent league is just a sandbox. Who cares?
"
Nephalim wrote:

They need to make it hard again. Act IV and higher Tier Maps made it too easy.

It was meant to be something IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish [unless devoting countless hours for MONTHS to achieve]... <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I quit playing and donating money when GGG kept listening to the very vocal minority who, for god knows what reason, loves the trading metagame.

Perandus is awesome, I might donate even more money than I all ready have because of this league. It's been fun as fuck actually getting gear! I love playing Path of Exile. If I had an offline client where I could do whatever I wanted, I'd seriously play PoE nonstop.

Hopefully Perandus chests and Cidaro become a permanent part of the game.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Why would it be voided its the same as any other league you kill things you get coins you then can buy an item with said coins

Mayas well void the whole game since that is what the game is kill monster get drop
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

It was meant to be something IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish [unless devoting countless hours for MONTHS to achieve]... <_<

who really cares how fast people hit 100....
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

who really cares how fast people hit 100....

GGG does. They set certain game aspects to make sure it takes more than 1 week to reach level 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info