Should Perandus League be voided?

Cadiro is really RNG based and getting a good deal out of him seems equivalent to dropping the actual item. There are big 'symbolic' items that are available much quicker through him so some people panick but my own experience with the league tells me that Perandus League is ok. Except a Tabula Rasa 30 minutes into the league Cadiro only offered me yellow rings/amulets and very expensive junks until now (level 90) so if you remove that first hour the league had near to no impact on my experience so far (considering the lab is not part of the league itself). Cadiro and the coins could have not been there it would have been the same for me. Nothing too game-breaking in such a disappointing (limited and personal) experience. The lab is great though.
IGN : @Morgoth
As primarily standard player who dont care about any 3-4 months leagues GGG introduces. I play them only for a week or two, just to check it out. I play this game because of huge build possibilities and I see absolutely no reason to start from scratch with empty chest.

I see no problem in dumping items to standard, more items = lower prices = more fun builds to try out :)

And as some people mentioned before, Cadiro items are RNG based almost same as current drop rates.
IGN: Summonium
Last edited by Eranicus on Mar 13, 2016, 9:31:17 PM
What exactly do you mean with voided? I mean all items are gonna go to standard or hardcore league, so it does not really matter anyway.
All ill say is they need to do some major adjustments to new leagues and to the permanent leagues. Honestly if this keeps up i can see a large portion of standard league players leaving the game permanently.

Ive already left the game multiple times, from anywhere between 3-8 months at a time.

There is no item chase anymore, nothing is worth anything anymore, your investment is never safe anymore even for mirrored items.

Grinding Gear Games has proven to consistently go against their own game design policies and sadly its going to severely hurt the game in the long run, especially when it comes to the older players who have been playing the game for the longest time, who generally speaking, are the whales keeping the game afloat.

League only items are no longer league only, this makes playing in new leagues for the uniques completely redundant.

Legacy items have been retroactively changed, this defeats the entire point of a legacy item.

Global item nerfs have been more common then ever before, instead of creating legacy versions theyre simply flat out nerfing items on the global level, which theyd normally never do.

These are a handful of examples of GGG going back on their design policies.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 14, 2016, 7:06:55 AM
This thread top kek
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
All ill say is they need to do some major adjustments to new leagues and to the permanent leagues. Honestly if this keeps up i can see a large portion of standard league players leaving the game permanently.

Ive already left the game multiple times, from anywhere between 3-8 months at a time.

There is no item chase anymore, nothing is worth anything anymore, your investment is never safe anymore even for mirrored items.

Grinding Gear Games has proven to consistently go against their own game design policies and sadly its going to severely hurt the game in the long run, especially when it comes to the older players who have been playing the game for the longest time, who generally speaking, are the whales keeping the game afloat.

League only items are no longer league only, this makes playing in new leagues for the uniques completely redundant.

Legacy items have been retroactively changed, this defeats the entire point of a legacy item.

Global item nerfs have been more common then ever before, instead of creating legacy versions theyre simply flat out nerfing items on the global level, which theyd normally never do.

Never, ever berate a person or group for changing their mind to improve the outcome.

I'd much rather they have the strength of character to change their minds and realise that it is better for the longevity of the game to limit legacy, than to stick to their guns because "oh well, we said we wouldn't change stuff, so let's not change stuff".
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Standard problems.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

What?

You want both your items to be safe and item chase (meaning there will be a new tier of GG items and the ones before that are worth less). Contradiction much?

And obviously items are going down in value in a league that has been around since ancient times where stuff never ever leaves the economy unless someone quits for good. A 4 month league dumping more items into that pool is a drop in the bucket.
"
Cataca wrote:
"

What?

You want both your items to be safe and item chase (meaning there will be a new tier of GG items and the ones before that are worth less). Contradiction much?

And obviously items are going down in value in a league that has been around since ancient times where stuff never ever leaves the economy unless someone quits for good. A 4 month league dumping more items into that pool is a drop in the bucket.
Reading is hard.

Mirrored items are supposed to be the best items available for a long time, not forever, stop trying to put words in my mouth. Mirrored items arent good investments anymore because they randomly decided to do things like change how crit works on a global level, this also affected legacy items as well.

The item chase doesnt exist anymore because there arent any powerful uniques worth the time to grind. Everything that used to be worth time to grind for has been completely devalued to fodder.

4 Months of free loot dropping 24 isnt a drop in the bucket, the impacts of "free loot" leagues has been fairly large every time one of them ends, Perandus will be no different.

I love the fact that people acknowledge standard league as a permanent league, knowing items already drop down there, yet think that 4 times increased drop rate there is a good thing. Theres zero reason why that change should be active on the standard league.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 14, 2016, 12:20:35 PM
I enjoyed flipping a hh last night from someone who ripped out of hc perandus. So idkmybffjill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info