Should Perandus League be voided?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In defense... It's not just greedy people. I play solo. I couldn't be less "greedy". I don't want the game to become too easy to find what ever you might want for a character. I like playing in a more restrictive game. I'd be playing Torchlight if I wanted stuff handed to me left and right.

While I too stopped playing TL2 when it got to the point that all I was stashing were set items and even with a stash expansion mod was running out of free space so I had to throw out some of the low end sets. That is definitely the opposite of PoE and too much of a good thing. All playing here would/should agree that loot riches the likes of TL2 would be serious bad and fortunately GGG thinks the same way so there is no danger of that every happening here.

Howver, that's not to say that Cadiro Perandus has been bad for business. I would like to think that with Perandus League playing numbers way up (even now after 2 months into it) that GGG has seen an increase in mtx and supporter pack revenue.

As for the local Wraeclast economy, the commodity brokers are grumbling that the value of their items have decreased with an increase of quality items coming from Cadiro but that's just normal supply/demand economics. The local vendors shouldn't be complaining as they never had anything worth buying from the get-go and so their crappy gear wasn't moving (selling) even before Cadiro arrived. But for the average exile Cadiro Perandus has made their fate and life a little easier to take. It's bad enough that all exiles that have been here more than a year have had to put up with huge survival problems such as thinking we are in one location when the Talosians controlling the simulation have us in a different location (aka DESYNC). Or that some exiles have more primitive brains and The Talosians are having a harder time controlling their minds to make the simulation work (aka LAG). This and many more QoP problems has plagued PoE from the beginning and thus a little bit of increased survival comfort in the form of Cadiro Perandus wares is justified for the added suffering we exiles have had to endure.

Edit: The answer to the OP question is NO, NO, and triple NO!!! The great gear we got from Cadiro Perandus should move over to standard leagues in June. I wonder what GGG is going to do (other than nothing) for better gear in the next temp league (or will it just suck donkey)?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 1, 2016, 1:34:40 PM
 I'm squarely in the "I'll never ever have a level 100 build" and I'm ok with that but for the elites that do I would be all too happy to void their accounts entirely. I'm sick and tired of top exiles wanting us make do with less.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 I'm squarely in the "I'll never ever have a level 100 build" and I'm ok with that but for the elites that do I would be all too happy to void their accounts entirely. I'm sick and tired of top exiles wanting us make do with less.

Tbh everybody can get a Exile to level 100, it just takes time.
All u have to do is map (u don't even have to run maps above t10/11).
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Tbh everybody can get a Exile to level 100, it just takes time.
All u have to do is map (u don't even have to run maps above t10/11).

What Doe said.

Just run maps, stick with one character, don't die. You'll get to 100.
Last edited by toyotatundra on May 2, 2016, 9:42:34 AM
Back on topic- I voted "no".

Honestly, if Darkshrines wasn't voided, no league ever should be voided.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
don't die

Persistence and this is probably most key
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
It's funny how people are always like " I only play temp leagues " and then they vote NO if the league should be voided or not .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info