Should Perandus League be voided?

I can't remember now - was Darkshrine voided? If not, I think it would be unreasonable to void this one.

(Most reliable info I can find is a post by Chris.)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Nope.
Why void it when it's mechanics will be added to Standard after League ends?
"
Rafein wrote:
Why void it when it's mechanics will be added to Standard after League ends?

Can I borrow your crystal ball to find out next week's lottery numbers as well please?
Why should it be voided, if every top elite player tells me Standard is irrelevant and GGG doesnt care about standard??

"lol, standard"
"people actually play standard?"
"nobody plays standard"
"standard? Who cares..."

etc...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
If darkshrines wasn't voided with it's economic impact (20q gems, mortal fragments farming, etc) don't see why should Perandus be voided.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Honestly, yes... and no

Yes because this league has like, 500000000 exalts already

And no because GGG

In all seriousness... the only thing i want changed with perandus is make coins untradeable... thats all, otherwise people would run around with 2.1b coins and we would have nothing.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Nah
No. I'm getting my headhunter this league. :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
At this point, they've given up the idea that "the economy" is what runs this game. It's not. Except for a very vocal minority, most players couldn't give a damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info