Should Perandus League be voided?

then the should just drastically increase the amount of xp it takes to get from 99 to 100

problem solved...
I dont see any any key!
Do challenge league players actually give a flying damn about what goes to standard? Really people, why are so many focusing on being some form of jealous about somethign else you don't participate in?

This is what's wrong with this world, people don't want other people to get something, really man, you should start living.
GGG should remove the level cap, let the pushers keep pushing for 3 months with exponentially increasing xp required and xp penalty, see how high the likes of Havok can get.

Though it might actually kill a few people.
That would be hilarious to watch.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Someone already reached level 100 on perandus hC.

They need to make it hard again. Act IV and higher Tier Maps made it too easy.

It was meant to be something IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish [unless devoting countless hours for MONTHS to achieve]... <_<

That is exactly not the definition of impossible...
"
leto2626 wrote:
Do challenge league players actually give a flying damn about what goes to standard?

If you partake in the most important feature of the game (according to GGG themeselves), you should care since the economy in standard affects the economy in challenge leagues. A clear example of this is the value of mirrors.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
What brought up the topic in the first place? Uniques being easier to get? That's what makes this league fun IMO -- because in the end, this game is all about the items and players trying to get them.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Mar 12, 2016, 6:56:11 AM
I'm surprised not many people were whining about all the uniques that were generated back during the 1-month flashback race... Perhaps it was because they were too busy whining about how they hated "all mods weekends" when they just needed to Git Gud™. It also reminds me of how much people complained when it was revealed that Zana 8 had an INFINITESIMALLY small chance to sell a Mjölner back in 1.2/1.3.

And now here we have Perandus, which has a novel new way to get uniques, and people are whining that those uniques will come to Standard. It's not like it's a huge quantity; if it was, high-end uniques would be trading for alts already.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
One topic absent from this discussion is also the one about value. I've found that the vast majority of items Perandus offers are a really bad deal. His prices are usually way higher than what it would cost to simply buy it off poe.trade.

Sure, there are some outliers: we've all seen the pics of Headhunters, the elusive currency packs (I've yet to see a single offer of any currency and I'm level 83).

Making a hen out of a feather, I'd say.

I also agree that the Flashback league (and Darkshrines) was far more "damaging" when it comes to loot.
should some random player get to pick and choose which leauges are voided instead of GGG ?

i vote no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info