Should Perandus League be voided?

"
vector292 wrote:

You honestly think funnelling currency into the the top 1% of players is somehow going to help the game long term? Because the best way to attract new players is to block them from ever getting to use GG items because only the richest players have them and the drop rates are to abysmal to bother farming for one?

What logic is there to long term "investing" in permanent leagues, the availability of items is going to keep increasing and therefore the value will continue to go down. Plus if you want the thrill of chasing items go play temp leagues.

Don't shatter his little world where he can feel good thinking that if he got 1k exalts his life has meaning. Take a step back, let him slide back into his delusion.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
vector292 wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
All ill say is they need to do some major adjustments to new leagues and to the permanent leagues. Honestly if this keeps up i can see a large portion of standard league players leaving the game permanently.

Ive already left the game multiple times, from anywhere between 3-8 months at a time.

There is no item chase anymore, nothing is worth anything anymore, your investment is never safe anymore even for mirrored items.

You honestly think funnelling currency into the the top 1% of players is somehow going to help the game long term? Because the best way to attract new players is to block them from ever getting to use GG items because only the richest players have them and the drop rates are to abysmal to bother farming for one?

What logic is there to long term "investing" in permanent leagues, the availability of items is going to keep increasing and therefore the value will continue to go down. Plus if you want the thrill of chasing items go play temp leagues.
"thrill of chasing items"

"go play temp leagues"

Im decked out in GG gear already in the temporary league within a week of playing it, nice try though buddy.

Also nice fallacy, is exactly because its permanent league that theres things worth investing in but that changes when they dont follow their own policies. Stop being soo fucking salty of permanent league players, the only reason people even play in temporary leagues to to make easier money and get gear easier.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Wazzup, item dump from perandus gonna fuck up standards rmt market? Good to hear
Last I heard the World is an illusion though.

Doesn't bother me too much TBH.. I'm not equally rich and poor in standard or in Temp Leagues so eh.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Standard... you mean the PoE retirement home?
Who cares what rolls over there?
"
Zaraxia wrote:
Standard... you mean the PoE retirement home?
Who cares what rolls over there?

The standard people do :X

lol
s
s
s

Hell some people have threaten to quit over it lmao good shit right there.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 19, 2016, 4:50:31 AM
People thinking PCoins or Cadiro have a big effect in the economy, lulz. What about trading improvements and many mroe people playign the game? Missing the elephant in the room.

Not should Perandus not be voided, it should be incorporated into the game permanently. The problems reside in other place, not in the existence of Cadiro, which can be balanced anyway and works pretty much like any other random drop in the game (it adds a way to transfer wealth from top to bottom instead of the other way around, for a change).
"
knac84 wrote:
People thinking PCoins or Cadiro have a big effect in the economy, lulz. What about trading improvements and many mroe people playign the game? Missing the elephant in the room.

Not should Perandus not be voided, it should be incorporated into the game permanently. The problems reside in other place, not in the existence of Cadiro, which can be balanced anyway and works pretty much like any other random drop in the game (it adds a way to transfer wealth from top to bottom instead of the other way around, for a change).
Yeah that wealth sure is getting transferred around, because you know, wealthy people are going to buy uniques that they already have.

Then you have all these people with their T1 uniques wondering why no one buys them, because everyone already has one. Which is already happening in Perandus League.

Trading improvements did nothing to the game except make the rich, richer, because rich people know what to look for and buy, then flip.

You can even ask rich players who the trade changes benefit and they will straight up tell you the same thing, it benefits people who have the currency and know how to make currency and flip. The gaps getting bigger and its all because of people like you thinking you know whats good for the economy.

Boy am i glad i invested into currency over items.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Yeh, but they should increase the drop rates of build enabler uniques.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Ive already left the game multiple times

lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info