Should Perandus League be voided?

Quote me if you want but I'll guarantee Parandus is in and without major adjustments. This league has been the most fun for the majority of the players and for obvious reasons. For gameplay and playability Perandus is exactly what the game needs and is a master stroke by GGG. The only people whining are those who have invested countless hours already and need items exceptionally rare to justify their time up to now.

Shame but that's an overwhelming but vocal minority. Can't wait for this as a permanent addition.
The OP must be joking.

This is BY FAR THE BEST LEAGUE EVER !

Keep the coins, cadiro, etc + fix bugs / rework the Masters and you have a HELL OF A GAME.

The most important thing now is to improve the graphics engine performance and then do all the rest.

Thousands of hours in the game and I've never enjoyed it so much!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Just died in HCP... so maybe a bit biased:

Played one character up to mapping (Molten Strike). Had 4 ascendancy points.

Pend mobs are overtuned for the main game. If they're put into the main game, the rest of the game will be moot. It will all become a hunt for pend chests and items bought off a merchant. Nothing else will matter. It's fun. But it's the fun that lasts a month or so before you realize how bland it is, and when you do, there's nothing to fall back on.

I'm not for voiding the league... but it should be added to the main game with great care. It should be an expensive map mod. If it's not, just do us the favor of removing the rest of the game.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I think Perandus should stay league only......The loot is great and I've had a blast with this expansion, but there's also disappointment when you find that one unique as a drop that would normally sell for 2 or 3 exalt and now only sells for less than 10 chaos.......That part sucks!

I think the writing is on the wall though that Perandus is only temporary, which is why they didn't build in the coins in the currency tab. Keeping Perandus after the league would absolutely destroy the economy and trading would take a sharp hit......

It doesn't suck if you're trying to buy them.

Lowering prices of some uniques and making many more accessible isn't' a bad thing.

Perandus has not ruined the economy. It has evened it out. This is a good thing.

Previously you could go weeks without getting anything worth selling and then get that 1 drop that sold for more than you will make through out the rest of the league combined. It was totally messed up.
del
Last edited by Drahken on Mar 24, 2016, 4:15:38 PM
"
Mordgier wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I think Perandus should stay league only......The loot is great and I've had a blast with this expansion, but there's also disappointment when you find that one unique as a drop that would normally sell for 2 or 3 exalt and now only sells for less than 10 chaos.......That part sucks!

I think the writing is on the wall though that Perandus is only temporary, which is why they didn't build in the coins in the currency tab. Keeping Perandus after the league would absolutely destroy the economy and trading would take a sharp hit......

Lowering prices of some uniques and making many more accessible isn't' a bad thing.

Perandus has not ruined the economy. It has evened it out. This is a good thing.

Previously you could go weeks without getting anything worth selling and then get that 1 drop that sold for more than you will make through out the rest of the league combined. It was totally messed up.

Of course it's a good thing all of the economy freaks ironic coming from me are wigging out because they can't get sell shit for like 30 ex anymore lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Mordgier wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Of course it's a good thing all of the economy freaks ironic coming from me are wigging out because they can't get sell shit for like 30 ex anymore lol

Exactly. It's greed vs what's good for the game. Greedy people don't want Perandus. Guess what boys. The man is coming. God bless him :)
Seriously that's the only reason to be fucking mad over it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
In defense... It's not just greedy people. I play solo. I couldn't be less "greedy". I don't want the game to become too easy to find what ever you might want for a character. I like playing in a more restrictive game. I'd be playing Torchlight if I wanted stuff handed to me left and right.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In defense... It's not just greedy people. I play solo. I couldn't be less "greedy". I don't want the game to become too easy to find what ever you might want for a character. I like playing in a more restrictive game. I'd be playing Torchlight if I wanted stuff handed to me left and right.

It's not fucking easy finding your own gear lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info