[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

No one who knows my questions? :(
Hi,

Totally new to the game.

I started with this build and there is a thing I don't get about it (total noob so excuse me if it is stupid).

You recommend the body armor Lightning Coil, which decrease lightning resistance by 60 (-60% so I assume it decreases it) and at the same time 30% of physical damage are converted to lightning damage.
With the gem physical to lightning it seems to me that you would take A LOT of lightning damage with that armor no (even worse if the monsters have reflect) ?

So you would have to find A TON of lightning resistance on other gear to compensate ? Or is there something am missing ?

I don't have the hammer yet (but pretty soon I think), but wouldn't it be interesting to put Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support ? We would basically be full of endurance charges all the time ?

Anyway, very fun build and indeed very noob friendly ! A pleasure to begin the game with this build, nice work !
Last edited by tastydove on Jan 20, 2017, 1:57:19 PM
- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13), Immortal Call (lvl 15), Molten Shell (lvl 17 ) & Increased Duration (max level)

It has to be these lvls? or can i max them all?
Higher CWDT level increases a threshold (e.g. you need to be hit for 3000 dmg, instaead 100 dmg for the gem to work), but allows to cast better gems.
it is up to you really, how you balance that.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Ah ok ty:D last question :) Why flame golem only lvl 4?
Flame golem is level 4 because of the Cast When Damage Taken gem. the CWDT gem will say it only supports gems up to whatever level. A higher flame golem will not be activated by a low level CWDT.
can some one tell me why he is picking +1 frenzy charges ? casue from this guide i dont get any mechanics how to get any frenzy charges
Blood Rage gem for frenzy charges

"

Mobility & Charge Generation:

- Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Enduring Cry & Blood Rage.
Last edited by jildert on Jan 28, 2017, 3:40:06 PM
Last edited by Lemoninus on Jan 30, 2017, 5:37:19 PM
Yo bro - this build is LIT! I'm currently lvl62 and got mad dps and plowing through merciless.
I'm er new player and this build is really great for learning the mechanics in the game.
You da man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info