[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Any tips what should I upgrade on my account(Makestr lvl 89)? I have problems to kill uber lab boss because it takes so long to take him down.

Last edited by Makek93 on Feb 14, 2017, 10:52:51 PM
Think I am gonna try this build tonight. (First time playing in quite awhile) I plan to go Softcore Breach League, is this a good build for leveling too? Or is it a build that starts to come together much later.

I chose this build since its budget friendly (first character for me now) and it seemed relatively easy/fun to play.

Any complaints or recommendations for a new player that's going to use this build? Thanks.
Hey my man, planning to try this build.
Just one small question: at this time I can only afford 2 5-link items, so is it ok for me to exculde the added fire damage gem?
"
frost21 wrote:
Think I am gonna try this build tonight. (First time playing in quite awhile) I plan to go Softcore Breach League, is this a good build for leveling too? Or is it a build that starts to come together much later.

I chose this build since its budget friendly (first character for me now) and it seemed relatively easy/fun to play.

Any complaints or recommendations for a new player that's going to use this build? Thanks.

I've used this build three times now and keep coming back to it, it's just so fun to play! The first time around I went the Duelist/Champion but went Marauder/Juggernaut this time and prefer it a lot more.

This build is perfectly viable to level with but once you get Marohi Erqi it takes it to another level.
"
Hey my man, planning to try this build.
Just one small question: at this time I can only afford 2 5-link items, so is it ok for me to exculde the added fire damage gem?

Depends on your Ascendancy class. I went Juggernaut so I removed Added Fire for Fortify support once I got Unyielding. The same would go for Duelist/Slayer.

However, if you go Duelist/Champion and take the Fortitude skill you can keep Added Fire as the 5th gem.
So tidebreaker is probably pretty good for this build, right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1836420
"
TyrerB wrote:
So tidebreaker is probably pretty good for this build, right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1836420

Hmm maybe. First thing I thought of when I saw it.

Could make Slayer better with Overwhelm.
So maybe Overwhelm Endless Hunger Brutal Fervour Bane of Legends.
You lose Headsman though and that is pretty good.

Hmm just took a quick look and Slayer is the only main Ascendancy that has something that guarantees Stun.

Problem is as follows though "As long as a creature has greater than 0 energy shield, it has a 50% chance to ignore a stun." -PoeWiki

But will Overwhelm ignore that?
That is where the problem with that item will be if that doesn't work.

Edit: Did a quick and dirty edit of Lifting's Skill tree for the Duelist if you went with that weapon and Overwhelm
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBANlhAedZ83zZiiK18pLQKS4FLSE0mAp4enfj974aVelGivCpJ1HmCZYEszbolId07ZZsnsW-p1cNtC8aOITZz34uU5BVbzvkUSefEuE8Ba9shaesqvJBnz4nIE3j8kV6714TwBoV7DkOkc7TbzWSQo7-j5d51lgs-8auQzHelvObvTbwHxo-7w4UIAth8pzvfJ7Nj2BQR62NZ5t2rGjypTWHarKA2sGf30Oj79FyqamUhrRul8BmogAB3Hy4aGXZfPcyXz8t0nlo37J4Da4-uR1HfsEEQT_xrKLqpzBhIeJDTP_qGLakqW7-Cti9OuGmVwxwypAhVYIH0iFlTYTv
Last edited by Rebur on Feb 21, 2017, 7:05:38 PM
I've tried to search around for this answer to no avail so I'll post here.

How does Molten Strike compare to this build, and is it easily replaceable into this build? I'm level 36 and I tend to like the skill a little bit more than Warchief running as a secondary, although I'm open to the fact that this may change as I level farther and MS drops off while AW remains consistent / scales better. Any input? As of now I'll use it until it isn't holding it's weight but I find it is a very good finisher compared to waiting for another EQ.

Thanks!
Just getting back into this game. I saw that 2.6 just came out. Does that change anything?
I'm really liking this build, i'm lv 69 atm and i'm still 1 hitting all the normal mobs. Killed kaom and daresso without any problems/deaths in merc, havent tried malachai yet.

There are only 2 things i dont really get:
- How are we supposed to run hatred + herald of ash together? My mana regen aint fast enough atm.
- Does the lightning coil chest really help alot? Since it gives -60% lightning resist, i'll have to get alot of lightning resist on my other armor pieces

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info