[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

As I said.. if ill make any changes will share them. I'm currently working at a LL scion version but that will take a long time to gear as it works out very expensive.

I've been testing the gem setup in 6L.. I got to the conclusion that using ICS( increase crit strike) gem instead of PPAD( phys proj) is more effective. comparing the 2 gems at 20/20 is about 1k~ dmg on the tooltip at max buff. But on the other hand you gain crit. You crit more often, you do more dmg.

I'm atm at 93.4% crit chance. Which means I can get rid of that diamond flask and replace it with atziri/vinktar for more dmg or res/quartz flask for more defense.
@alecs87

ah that's pretty cool. Thanks for letting me know. Increased critical strikes might be a pretty good option then.
@moarpizza since we can have 8 ascendancy points now what would you suggest?
@MrClutch703

Hmm, probably avatar of the chase.

This will give you 25% more evasion for melee attacks and 15% more evasion for projectile attacks which is pretty nice. Also you get 10% increased attack speed.
Hi,

I have a few questions that I hope you can help with.

1. Whats the best counter to defeat izaro in merciless? I seem to have mana issues and get one shot all the time.

2. Is rats nest a viable helmet alternative?

3. Whats your best advice for 6L gem for lightning coil I have Spec Throw,Fast attacks,GMP,Phys Proj Dmg and Added Fire. I currently have Weapon ele dmg for my 6 slot.

4. I also seem to die easy on Rare strongboxes that freeze and explode. Any ideas on how to negate this?

Sorry if my questions are noob
@billy393

1. Try to use double strike or switch out gmp for lmp. This will reduce the mana cost.

2. Rats nest is alright but I recommend starkonja's because it is a lot more defensive.

3. Yeah WED is pretty good as a 6L, or you can try increased critical strikes instead for more consistency.

4. Make sure you carry a duration flask with freeze immune. For example, a jade flask with freeze immune. Then pop the flask before opening the strongbox. Try to get 7% increased maximum life on all your jewels.

Good luck!
"
MrClutch703 wrote:
@moarpizza since we can have 8 ascendancy points now what would you suggest?

You could go both avatar of chase or quartz infusion. !st one is more offensive while the second is a bit more defensive. It kinda depends on your gear.

However end game I think Avatar is better.

I've been playing this build for a while now. Really impressed. And solid end game build. Unfortunately I did not manage to upgrade my jewels. ( I envy you Moarpizza, yours are gold) I got a new amulet today and finally managed to cap my crit at 95%. Also I can confirm Atziri and Uber Izaro.. Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet.

As you can see my gear is far from being top..( no legacy/mirrored) boots and shield are quite low. and so are my jewels. ( rest of eq is posted in previous comments). But I did any tier maps and bosses and rarely died. I think i'm currently sitting at about 30-40ex investment.

That being said, thank you for the build. I will keep playing it but with no further investments as I just start building a low life version.

ps: as far as i can see.. no tree changes with the new patch. The only disadvantage, if I can call it like this, is the lack of frenzy charges vs single targets that don't spawn mobs.
Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 5, 2016, 2:05:19 PM
@alecs87

Ah 95% crit chance is really good. Wow!

Yeah jewels are quite expensive to get, especially in Standard. Uber Atziri might be really tough, but can be possible if you are good at dodging.

Great work on getting so far with the build. Can't really see your gear since your account is private, but I am sure it is very good.

Good luck on the low-life version. Yeah maintaining Frenzy Charges can be tough, but with Raider they have 18 second duration so hopefully it's enough time for you to kill the boss.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@alecs87

Ah 95% crit chance is really good. Wow!

Yeah jewels are quite expensive to get, especially in Standard. Uber Atziri might be really tough, but can be possible if you are good at dodging.

Great work on getting so far with the build. Can't really see your gear since your account is private, but I am sure it is very good.

Good luck on the low-life version. Yeah maintaining Frenzy Charges can be tough, but with Raider they have 18 second duration so hopefully it's enough time for you to kill the boss.

Nothing special or top tier.( boots/shield are pretty low)
the problem with the jwls is not that they are indeed very expensive, but is none similar available for sale. I also have the 30% ench helm, however I realized i actually have too much attack speed already. The only thing I would like to try is atziri gloves + Warlord marks instead of IC

Gear

Last edited by alecs87 on Jun 8, 2016, 4:30:29 AM
What are you doing to sustain mana on long boss fights with 75% reserved (herald+hatred)

Love the build. First character ever in POE and can farm level 10 maps but struggling with izaro merciless.

Find myself just having to run around unable to attack at times because I can't keep mana up (I specced out of mana leech).... Eventually he gets me. Thoughts?

Thanks

-Hiero

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info