[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@megamaniko

Once you get your Bino's and a 5L, the damage will be really good. You can use a mightflay to level.
The build its called "Deadly Poison Spectral Throw". Where does the poison come from? (Binos expands the poison effect but it doesn't apply it.
I'm not going to comment on the deadly part.
"
megamaniko wrote:
The build its called "Deadly Poison Spectral Throw". Where does the poison come from? (Binos expands the poison effect but it doesn't apply it.
I'm not going to comment on the deadly part.

Adder`s Touch?
"
Zoomington wrote:
You mentioned you're working on a Scion LL variation. Any progress on that? I'm thinking of starting a ranger for this build but would love to go the LL scion route.

sorry about taking so long for reply. I was quite busy.

Well i have abandoned the project as it turned out to be way to expensive for me. With about 100ex invested it sucked. You need absolute top gear to be worth playing it end game. That means 500+ex. I suggest you don't start it unless u have the budget otherwise you will be disappointed.
( just for example.. : mirrored dagger/ top T1 crit es shield, t1 res es helm, t1 es rings with flat dmg/res, gg es/dmg/crit amy.. acuity gloves. the cheapest gear will probably be rings at 20-30ex/e)

e: same trashy items, new 6L setup, just hit 146K tooltip today. This is without 2 ascendancy nods as I still have a full reset on my char. I still got 1shot by Village Ruin boss in a Vulnerability + inc mob crit full party map :/
ScreenShot
Last edited by alecs87 on Jul 11, 2016, 8:47:34 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if deadeye could also be good with your build? The extra projectile from endless munitions, the bleed, and the general increased projectile damage seem pretty nice for a physical spectral throw build.

Also, how does this build do in lab and versus bosses in general? Are we forced into double strike in order to do any kind of significant single target damage?
thx for the build
any chance you'd trade out a ring for

for lab

single target is going to be a problem you think; is making a spectral throw with 1 projectile going to be good enough?

or is double strike going to be my only option?

i've so many idea's for this build.. got a nice purely phys dagger i want to put to good use :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Aug 23, 2016, 5:25:36 PM
I have problems leveling this. I'm level 44, running a q16 ST linked with GMP, FA and Added Fire. The DPS has become terrible over the last 10-ish levels, and it's not fun to play anymore. I have to stand still and keep attacking normal packs with spectral throw for several seconds before they die.

This is my current weapon:

Other than that, I'm wearing leveling items such as Meginord's and Goldrim. I followed the passive tree progression shown in the OP. What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by Timeclasp on Aug 26, 2016, 7:38:45 PM
"
I have problems leveling this. I'm level 44, running a q16 ST linked with GMP, FA and Added Fire. The DPS has become terrible over the last 10-ish levels, and it's not fun to play anymore. I have to stand still and keep attacking normal packs with spectral throw for several seconds before they die.

This is my current weapon:

Other than that, I'm wearing leveling items such as Meginord's and Goldrim. I followed the passive tree progression shown in the OP. What am I doing wrong?

go for a tabula armour so you can have a 6L that will boost ur dmg. since you're crit chance will be quite low until higher level, you need good base dmg. maybe try a 2H weapon?

I personally use either bladefall or rain of arrows to level. as it's much faster.
Would you rather use Maligaro's or Shadows?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info