[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

Gonna past a video of my build. I'm not getting no where near the dps you are.
fully charged up I'm at like 9k dps..

@Irontedo

Hey man, I have some tips for you.

Try using PPAD over Faster Attacks.

Your amulet has no crit multiplier. That's the most important stat on the amulet. Try to get at least 35% crit multiplier on your amulet.

Make sure your jewels are as good as mine.

Also your accuracy might be a bit low. So try to get that up to around 87-90%. I recommend switching to Ice Golem for an accuracy boost.

But yeah, all my stats were with 20/20 gems, 6L Lightning Coil and at level 91. So I think you probably still have a long way to go. Make sure you get all the Ascendancy Points I listed as well.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 8, 2016, 5:34:46 AM
I'm a little new, but trying this build out. I was looking at your tooltip for your fully buffed spectral throw. But I could not find anywhere where your chaos damage is coming from? Please let me know!
Can you write small guide for leveling with leveling items for noobs as me, please)
Last edited by gorgi57 on Oct 15, 2016, 8:16:21 AM
By any chance, would using a Rat's Nest and Queen of the forest or Kintsugi work well with this?
@dlscowby08

Yep Atziri's Promise

@gorgi57

Sorry, I'm a bit busy right now. However, I have included a small leveling guide for passives in the tree. For levelling items, you can use Mightflay at level 35 onwards. Before that, you can use the Goddess Bound. When you get to level 65 and equip Bino's, your DPS will go up by a lot.

@cuang123

Yep they should all work. I would use Starkonja's over rat's nest thought because it is a lot more defensive.
Last edited by cookees on Oct 17, 2016, 2:35:56 AM
How does the Scion compare versus the Ranger for this build?
@maxwolfie

I guess scion could work, taking the assassin and raider paths.
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
@Irontedo

Hey man, I have some tips for you.

Try using PPAD over Faster Attacks.

Your amulet has no crit multiplier. That's the most important stat on the amulet. Try to get at least 35% crit multiplier on your amulet.

Make sure your jewels are as good as mine.

Also your accuracy might be a bit low. So try to get that up to around 87-90%. I recommend switching to Ice Golem for an accuracy boost.

But yeah, all my stats were with 20/20 gems, 6L Lightning Coil and at level 91. So I think you probably still have a long way to go. Make sure you get all the Ascendancy Points I listed as well.

Price of your jewel ~1 ex. How to take good jewels without buying them?
@gorgi57

I guess just try rolling blue jewels with alts, until you get a life + damage attribute. Then just regal and use it.

I'll be taking a break so I won't be able to respond to questions for a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info