[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Would you rather use Maligaro's or Shadows?

I personally prefer shadows.

Also. I have respec Ascendancy to Deadeye - Fast and Deadly -Rupture - Endless Munitions.

While tooltip dps is slightly lower, clear speed is much faster. And not only trash mobs but single target bosses as well.

Having
makes it way more fun to play.

Here is my current skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAx4EsQUtBbUILgzyDY0OSBEvEZYT2hVDFr8ZjhutH0Ej0yP2JP0mlSoLLOEuUzBxMHw2PTfUOkI94j7PQzFHBkd-SO5KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1b1Whpbr13yYeJirGVNZdNsCGyMbydwUnBWcUN07XXLdf13_XiuexR9dX3jhG-E2Yd2idOMNo19jX6Nv46Kj2CQG5fQmhOaapuNnaqjiqXLpn-sZq3CsQGxs7TFtUi5PrvjvTa95r6nwuzDM8SizZjPXtNv037UI9RC2HbasdrB227b1Nvn3ajjn-dU6mLrY-0_7UHtg-4O8Yr8xf66_94=
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 20, 2016, 10:19:06 AM
how about this build in 2.4 ?
Updated.

Yep build is pretty much same as before lol. Instead of WED as a 6L, I recommend Increased Critical Strikes for more consistency now.
Last edited by cookees on Sep 30, 2016, 12:43:32 AM
thank for update :)
Yeh sorry didn't update it for a month because I was working on my other build.

http://youtu.be/ZLgbTHef29M
Working on leveling a ranger right now to put this build to the test. I already bought some of the key items. I really hope this build turns out well, always been a huge fan on spec throw just there isn't a lot of good guide's around. SO thank you for taking the time to put this together.

Last edited by Irontedo on Oct 6, 2016, 5:09:32 PM
Just a tip People whos lvling.. I would use Bloodplay daggers x2 till you hit lvl 35 and you can use Mightflay Flaying Knife After that. Might consider adding that to the guide it really will help the dps and make it feel much stronger. Early Lvl's Foxshade armor at lvl 20 is a really nice lvling chest worth getting its like a alc. Below is what I'm using currently and its wrecking everything to level. The level needed for the Bloodplay dagger is level 15.. gems make it show lvl 20+

x2

x2

Last edited by Irontedo on Oct 6, 2016, 2:43:39 PM

I used these till I turned lvl 15 then used bloodplay daggers changed to foxshade once I hit 20.

This isnt a scion build tho. i like it all the same XD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info