[2.4] Bino's Budget Spectral Throw. Insane 85k DPS, Clear Speed and Defense!

@alecs87

Really really sick gear. Sorry for the late reply. Nice work on putting all that together.

@hieroglyphics420

I think mana leech is essential so I would definitely respec into it if possible. Otherwise you can use Elreon rings or a single target double strike for bosses like I do.
You mentioned you're working on a Scion LL variation. Any progress on that? I'm thinking of starting a ranger for this build but would love to go the LL scion route.
@Zoomington

Oh no that wasn't me. You would have to ask alecs87 about that
Any tips what to upgrade next?

My DPS (just auras / frenzy+power charges):
Spectral Throw (13k / 29k)
Double Strike (28k / 61k)

Spoiler
@G0pher

Hmm probably get a rare rustic sash. 20/20 gems is also pretty important.

Actually try using Physical to Lightning instead of Faster Attacks.

Also get at least 30% crit multiplier on your amulet. It is very important.

Make sure you have all the ascendancy points as well. Try to get Avatar of Frenzy and Avatar of Onslaught.

"
MoarPizza wrote:
@G0pher

Actually try using Physical to Lightning instead of Faster Attacks.

Wait what? Should we use Phys to Lightning instead of Faster Attacks??

I use Spectral Throw - Added Fire - GMP -WED - Faster Attacks - PPAD... Is that wrong?
@quaza

See if your DPS goes up and how it feels. I think PTL is quite nice for the shock chance nowadays.

But it is entirely up to you.
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered, but what is your opinion of Kintsugi for this build?
Specifically, do you think that Kintsugi is a viable replacement for Lightning Coil?
@Oatmealftw

Yep kintsugi should work fine, if you don't have a lightning coil. But LC is still best if you can get it.
Leveling tips? Items to use before the main ones?
In what levels it starts to make good damage? i'm around lvl 30 and its not what I expected

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info