Why is it that players who dont play standard

Programming QoL improvements for individual leagues is out of the scope for development. The game is a whole unit. The ruleset differences are difficult enough to balance risk/reward. The perversion of the SC economy, and the health of the leauge is exactly the reason not to waste time. The temp leagues are why ppl play this game. If your trying to trade up to uber in vanilla sc right now .... idk
"
Valnass wrote:
The temp leagues are why ppl play this game.

I'm definitely not sure even the biggest face and the biggest palm would be enough to support this.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
"
"
Boem wrote:
Irrelevant, responding to fluffy , my bad.

Look up the difference between sustenance and substance, cheers?

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol...one of us does need to look it up. Most likely the one of us that didn't teach English for 2 years...

I wouldn't want to respond to someone who made me consistently look foolish either.

So you thought english for two years and can't understand the therm sustenance in relation to a thread that provides growth to a person or lack of growth?

Or you think sustaining yourself is a purely matter oriented en-devour?

This thread is devoid of meaning since it rehashes a good 50 threads that precede it with a similar topic.
So it lacks sustenance to me.

meh, your a fluffy.

Does this thread has substance, sure why not.

Does this thread provide sustenance for me on an intellectual level, lel, nope. I might as-well watch paint dry.
Which i would ultimately favor over this thread, at least the paint has the capability of surprising me.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The way GGG treats the std/hc leagues as just dump sites doesnt help often. If leagues ended and once new leagues got in the standard getting EVERY previous league as possible boons yeah the persistent leagues would be much more favored by most players. Removing eternals was a bad move imo as it mostly affected the persistent leagues anyway and frankly most of the satisfaction is being able to boast about "perfect" crafted gear or min-maxed builds anyway. That I think is the core fundamentals to the game in general.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Zinja wrote:
"
xhul wrote:
The "I don't do that, therefore it's bad" logic is a common thing out there.
Sadly, it extends way more than just games.
Welcome to earth.

exactly its the same people who are against any sort of improvement on trading on standard

they wont let GG put in AH and at the same time they wont play in it.

They complain about economy going down and say ah will speed it up? But it is already sped up , they haven't been playing standard to know the difference on how much it has sped up.

The only other way to fix standard economy without ggg intervention to make anything new is to just increase standard player base.

Increase in trading scene will eventually even out the economy.

I think you have a good idea here. An AH for temp leagues might not be an ideal solution, but it certainly is for STD. Vote Zinja for president! :)
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
xhul wrote:

Pretty much, yeah.
I wouldn't be surprised to see way more teenagers playing in temp leagues, statistically.
I exclusively play standard, and i'm definitely happy that a part of the community enjoys temp leagues too, but man, when i see some posts in these forums (trolls included) i really feel sorry for the mature players there.
How about a brain-maturity-captcha when creating an account ?

True gents play temp league HC.

Standard is for ancient people who forget what they were doing after alt+tabbing out of the game.

Heeyyyy, who are you calling ancient? :(
"
Boem wrote:

This thread is devoid of meaning since it rehashes a good 50 threads that precede it with a similar topic.
So it lacks sustenance to me.

So why do you keep spamming it up with useless comments?
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Feb 9, 2016, 4:29:08 AM
"
Valnass wrote:
Programming QoL improvements for individual leagues is out of the scope for development. The game is a whole unit. The ruleset differences are difficult enough to balance risk/reward. The perversion of the SC economy, and the health of the leauge is exactly the reason not to waste time. The temp leagues are why ppl play this game. If your trying to trade up to uber in vanilla sc right now .... idk

There is no reason you can't. GGG just don't. It is something that take effort to do. If GGG doesn't fundamentally value standard league, why would they put in the effort? Every league has it own ruleset. It is just question of whether you make a good one or bad one...
guys im planning to move over this server (from garena), seems like standard server is not good as what you guys said, shud i go normal talisman? i cant go hardcore.. i start from 0,

thanks need kind advice.
NEW FROM SEA GARENA
"
protectsj wrote:
guys im planning to move over this server (from garena), seems like standard server is not good as what you guys said, shud i go normal talisman? i cant go hardcore.. i start from 0,

thanks need kind advice.

wait a month, new league starts in early march.

talisman is in its death throws since the majority of the hardcore achievement farmers have gotten their achievements and have since gone into hibernation till the next league.

temp league are ideal for people starting fresh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info