The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

Thank you so much for this, and your continued update work!

Two questions please:

1. We read here: "lowest item must be under item level 60" for Orbs of Chance and "loweest item must be over item level 60" for Chaos. What happens with items which are exactly Item Level 60?

2. The patch notes say that there can be 3 Regal Orbs gained, and here we read that there are no known recipies for Regal orbs. Are they unfound yet, or are the patch notes inaccurate?

EDIT third and fourth questions:

"
Orb of Alchemy
Recipe: 1 rare, 1 magic and 1 normal of same base type and with 20% quality each
Reward: 1 Orb of Alchemy (2 orbs of Alchemy if all 3 items are unidentified)
Finder: Phowl

3. Will this recipe work with rings, amulets, and jewelry (which cannot have quality)?
4. Normal items cannot be unidentified, so does one get 2 orbs if only the other two are?

Thank you
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last edited by onomastikon on Mar 8, 2013, 3:19:29 PM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thank you so much for this, and your continued update work!

Two questions please:

1. We read here: "lowest item must be under item level 60" for Orbs of Chance and "loweest item must be over item level 60" for Chaos. What happens with items which are exactly Item Level 60?

2. The patch notes say that there can be 3 Regal Orbs gained, and here we read that there are no known recipies for Regal orbs. Are they unfound yet, or are the patch notes inaccurate?

EDIT third and fourth questions:

"
Orb of Alchemy
Recipe: 1 rare, 1 magic and 1 normal of same base type and with 20% quality each
Reward: 1 Orb of Alchemy (2 orbs of Alchemy if all 3 items are unidentified)
Finder: Phowl

3. Will this recipe work with rings, amulets, and jewelry (which cannot have quality)?
4. Normal items cannot be unidentified, so does one get 2 orbs if only the other two are?

Thank you

Hey mate

1. I will add the "lowest item must be at or over item level 60". Good point!

2. The recipes are getting found by players in this thread and when I go for my own "research". The Regal Orb recipe is very likely to exist, it is just that nobody has found the recipes yet! Potentially several other recipes can exist that we do not know about, so surprises can happen when you sell stuff.

3. Sorry

4. Hehe, I will correct that. Yes, you get it if the two other items are unidentified!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Say thanks so much for that reply sir!
May I ask: When you say "sorry" to my question 3, do you mean "Sorry that won't work" or "Sorry, that's not clear"?
Thanks tons!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
soundee wrote:
"
Urpo wrote:

Unidentified items give Alteration Shards, not Transmutation. Also, the word "random" here doesn't really mean anything. Not sure why you used it.

Actually, what you quoted is correct about giving Transmutation shards..

I'm totally retarded. What was I, drunk?
Not sure why the regal recipe isnt in here yet, it has been on the wiki site for a long while and it also works:
Same rare recipe as with the chaos orbs, with the one difference that the items have to be quality 20% items (weps and armors).
If all items are identified u get 1; all items unidentified u get 2 ;and with the latest patch the devs said that there is a possibility to get 3 regals, not sure how that works yet, maybe do to the itemlvls?
Should definitely be tested out :P
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
"
bjarky wrote:
Not sure why the regal recipe isnt in here yet, it has been on the wiki site for a long while and it also works:

it´s not up to date.

I tried the old "regal orb way" today and got offered 3 chaos. The min. Itemlevel I tried with was 64...
"
mcohbee wrote:
"
bjarky wrote:

it´s not up to date.

I tried the old "regal orb way" today and got offered 3 chaos. The min. Itemlevel I tried with was 64...
yeh i just tried with unidentified under lvl 60 and got offered 3 chance orbs.
when identified its 2 chance orbs.
where yours all unidentified and quality 20% as well?
Last edited by bjarky on Mar 10, 2013, 9:41:02 PM
I just don't know where you guys get all the rare amulets to even use these recipes lol

I've been waiting SO LONG to get a rare amulet, and once I got one I check the recipe and I'll only get 1 Orb of Chance instead of 2 Chaos because of the patch :(
"
gonzaw wrote:
I just don't know where you guys get all the rare amulets to even use these recipes lol

I've been waiting SO LONG to get a rare amulet, and once I got one I check the recipe and I'll only get 1 Orb of Chance instead of 2 Chaos because of the patch :(

Use Orb of chance on an amulet.

An Orb of chance is powerful because it has a 1/1000 chance to make a Unique item. Its more practical use is as a "down and dirty" way to make a rare item. The Orb of chance thread seems to suggest that they have a 25% chance to roll a rare.
well or u can farm maps/zones with farm gear (gear that gives u bonuses on rarity), then u get the rares more often.
thats probably why they intoduced the levels, although i get a feeling that the regal recipe might be a bit to high in difficulty.
but we'll see once we figure this out.
Last edited by bjarky on Mar 11, 2013, 3:40:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info