The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

I just got offered an unidentified large flask when I traded in all my old flasks.
Turns out it was the 5 blue large life flasks I offered the vendor. They had different Mods.

Couldn´t find this recipe (not on the wiki and not on the google sheet) so I thought I´ll mention it here.
Hope it hasnt been posted alread in this thread.
"
Altaya wrote:
I just got offered an unidentified large flask when I traded in all my old flasks.
Turns out it was the 5 blue large life flasks I offered the vendor. They had different Mods.

Couldn´t find this recipe (not on the wiki and not on the google sheet) so I thought I´ll mention it here.
Hope it hasnt been posted alread in this thread.

Basic recipe, well known---

Recipe: 5 Items of the same type and of magic or rare rarity
Reward: 1 New Item of that type & Rarity (not identified) with a "random" number of sockets

In this case, your item is large life flask and your rarety is magic. 5x magic life flasks = 1 unid magic life flask.
if u vendor 5x of the same, how does the game decide on lvl of new item?

say u vendor a lvl 10,12,30,35, and 60 blue magic gold ring.

what would be the lvl of the new gold ring?
"
Pi314 wrote:
if u vendor 5x of the same, how does the game decide on lvl of new item?

say u vendor a lvl 10,12,30,35, and 60 blue magic gold ring.

what would be the lvl of the new gold ring?

99% sure it is the lowest ilvl. So for your example the new gold ring would be ilvl 10.
yes its the lowest
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Combination of Orbs
Recipe: Mirror of Kalandra
Reward: 5 Regal Orbs, 2 Exalted Orbs, 1 Divine Orb
Finder: Elizy

is this recipe for real ???

edit: nvm i read the recipe reversed :D
Last edited by abuAlGhayath on Mar 14, 2013, 7:11:24 AM
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
narbays wrote:
So what is the exact change to the chaos orb recipe and has POE helper been updated?

They made all the items belove ilvl 60 completely useless for chaos recipe.

Basicly, only items from the last part of act 3 merciless & maps are available for the chaos/regal recipe.

This will end up the same like they fucked up the alchemy recipe: pure shit.

ahh and again clueless

act 2 mercyless 60+ areas

oldfields/cave
thread thicket

act3 mercly EVERY FUCKING AREA

plz if you dont know something just shut up

it had to be changed that way bots cant generate tons of chaos orbs

btw the alch recipe was retarded just buy 100s stashtabs and collect rares and activate poe helper
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 15, 2013, 8:07:09 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
"
fgcewoud wrote:
Basicly, only items from the last part of act 3 merciless & maps are available for the chaos/regal recipe.

act 2 mercyless 60+ areas

oldfields/cave
thread thicket

act3 mercly EVERY FUCKING AREA

yeah and thats ONLY THE FUCKING (just to say it with your own words) HIGHEST ~15% of the whole game! (Could imagine to accept it if it would need an itemlevel that takes out act 1 normal (25?), probably even the whole normal diff (40?) - for one chaos, but higher is just ridiculous)

"
ventiman wrote:
it had to be changed that way bots cant generate tons of chaos orbs

if it cant be avoided to run bots (and I know its hard to), they are a problem anyways. but the changed recipe leads to the fact, that EVERY char which still proceeds to merciless is taken out from the chance to do some farming to get gear upgrades. Now it really "needs" the luck to find the higher orbs until you reach the "final/semi-final" stage... can be very frustrating as you EVEN are penalized on orb drops for not making progress :-/
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
so is the ilvl req for regal confirmed? noticed first page isnt updated.

just occured to me after reading back last few pages that maybe the regal recipe involves unique items. there are several junk uniques you could probably pick up for an alch or two, entire set might be a bit tricky tho!

(i dont believe they stipulated all items must be rare, only that selling a set of gear recipe changed).

It could also be max sockets (which is a bit more reasonable) which could be less than ilvl 60 but still cuts out low level exploiters.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 16, 2013, 4:21:42 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
so is the ilvl req for regal confirmed? noticed first page isnt updated.

just occured to me after reading back last few pages that maybe the regal recipe involves unique items. there are several junk uniques you could probably pick up for an alch or two, entire set might be a bit tricky tho!

(i dont believe they stipulated all items must be rare, only that selling a set of gear recipe changed).

It could also be max sockets (which is a bit more reasonable) which could be less than ilvl 50 but still cuts out low level exploiters.

i didn't understand, there actually is a recipe for regal?

i did read some while ago that you need iLvl75 yellow set to make 1-3 regals (unid 20%q for 3).

but the first post doesn't show confirmation.
Last edited by sirianstar on Mar 16, 2013, 4:16:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info