The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

"
unsane wrote:
I haven't seen an unid rare give an aug in months-years. I sell a lot of them in races.

what i've expected. And yes, the events are the place whit the highest use of selling unid' rares.

"
unsane wrote:
1.1.3:
  • Added two new recipes to assist early game summoners.

what could these be, what 'effects' coule help early-on summoners? A recipe to add +1 to minion skills to helmets maybe.. what ingredients could this consume; and what could the other recipe/result be??
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Seems I was right: the Wiki now lists the recipe to turn a magic helmet with an Flask 'of Animation' (Local Minion Heal) plus an Alteration Orb into a '+1 to Minion Skills' headpiece.

But no hints about the other recipe yet...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on May 7, 2014, 8:14:00 AM
7 Vaal gems + vaal fragment = Vaal orb
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

Yeah, this one was the easiest to figure out. I actually expected something of the like so I managed to make 10 vaal orbs from all the gems gathered since start of invasion, pretty good.

Only thing that bothered me was some asshole/s pillaged guild stash, taking all vaal gems.
Dont think anyone would have missed the vaal ground slam, but for the rest... wonder how many guilds had this problem.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

Yeah, this one was the easiest to figure out. I actually expected something of the like so I managed to make 10 vaal orbs from all the gems gathered since start of invasion, pretty good.

Only thing that bothered me was some asshole/s pillaged guild stash, taking all vaal gems.
Dont think anyone would have missed the vaal ground slam, but for the rest... wonder how many guilds had this problem.

All of our guild's Vaal Gems are still there as of this morning.

I love my guildies.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
All of our guild's Vaal Gems are still there as of this morning.

I love my guildies.

Maybe not a place for this but it would only be impressive if gems were in all access tab. Either way it's of course nice to know there is a trustable minority in the guild.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
All of the items have an ilev of 60 - 70 and quality is 20 if possible. The vendor still offers only 2 chaos and not 3 like mentioned.

Spoiler
"
path23leech wrote:
All of the items have an ilev of 60 - 70 and quality is 20 if possible. The vendor still offers only 2 chaos and not 3 like mentioned.

Spoiler

Your helm is identified. You get 3 for ALL unidentified. And I believe it's 60-74, starting 75 you get regals.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Jun 2, 2014, 10:23:45 PM
Thanks for pointing out the error.
Pretty amazing original post.

Thank for all the hard work guys !!
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info