The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

I somehow got 2 chances from full set of lvl 60+. I was going for the 2 chaos recipe, but instead I got 2 chances so I looked through all gears and none have same name.

Also they were unidentified. Perhaps a new vendor recipe.
"
Violont wrote:
I somehow got 2 chances from full set of lvl 60+. I was going for the 2 chaos recipe, but instead I got 2 chances so I looked through all gears and none have same name.

Also they were unidentified. Perhaps a new vendor recipe.

one of your items must have been lower than ilvl 60, thats all
"
Kaweechelchen wrote:

one of your items must have been lower than ilvl 60, thats all

Right I didn't check ilvl, my bad.
"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: White staff/wand/dagger/sceptre + Chain Belt of any rarity + Blacksmiths Whetstone
Reward: Blue item with "spell damage scaling mod" (if the chain belt is white 10-19%, if the chain belt is magic 20-29% and if the chain belt is rare 30-39%)

Unique also works (Auxium), for 40-49% (Professor's). Credit to JangoMV.
http://i.imgur.com/2j8hyLE.jpg
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/20g9gp/new_vendor_recipe_111/cg2yclv

You've listed the rustic recipe twice:

"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: White weapon + Rustic Belt of any rarity + Blacksmiths Whetstone
Reward: Blue item with "physical damage scaling mod" (if the chain belt is white 20-49%, if the chain belt is magic 50-69% and if the chain belt is rare 70-89%)
Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + white Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Heavy" mod
Finder: waterko

Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + magic Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Serrated" mod

Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + rare Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Wicked" mod

Also, quoting from reddit here so we know exactly what the final unknown recipe is from:

"We are missing one recipe from the 1.0.4 patch (december 23rd). This is the Unique Fishing Rod Patch.

This patch had 4 new vendor recipes. 3 of them are the "increased physical damage" recipe to weapons that can be done with a rustic sash (white, magic or rare) + a whetstone.

The 1.0.5 patch (Jan 9th) is the Chisel recipe with quality stone hammers and a map.

The granite and jade flasks are the new recipes from te 1.0.6 patch.

So we are still missing one recipe from the December 23rd 1.0.4 Patch."
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: White staff/wand/dagger/sceptre + Chain Belt of any rarity + Blacksmiths Whetstone
Reward: Blue item with "spell damage scaling mod" (if the chain belt is white 10-19%, if the chain belt is magic 20-29% and if the chain belt is rare 30-39%)

Unique also works (Auxium), for 40-49% (Professor's). Credit to JangoMV.
http://i.imgur.com/2j8hyLE.jpg
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/20g9gp/new_vendor_recipe_111/cg2yclv

You've listed the rustic recipe twice:

"
radiatoren wrote:
Recipe: White weapon + Rustic Belt of any rarity + Blacksmiths Whetstone
Reward: Blue item with "physical damage scaling mod" (if the chain belt is white 20-49%, if the chain belt is magic 50-69% and if the chain belt is rare 70-89%)
Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + white Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Heavy" mod

Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + magic Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Serrated" mod

Recipe: Non-unique weapon of any type + Blacksmith's Whetstone + rare Rustic Sash
Reward: magic weapon with "Wicked" mod

Also, quoting from reddit here so we know exactly what the final unknown recipe is from:

"We are missing one recipe from the 1.0.4 patch (december 23rd). This is the Unique Fishing Rod Patch.

This patch had 4 new vendor recipes. 3 of them are the "increased physical damage" recipe to weapons that can be done with a rustic sash (white, magic or rare) + a whetstone.

The 1.0.5 patch (Jan 9th) is the Chisel recipe with quality stone hammers and a map.

The granite and jade flasks are the new recipes from te 1.0.6 patch.

So we are still missing one recipe from the December 23rd 1.0.4 Patch."

I guess it is the illusive unique rustic sash that is needed for that recipe if the unique works for chain belts! Trolled? :)
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
I really wouldnt count a recipe with a non-existent ingredient as 'live' - but who knows...?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
There's a unique item that gives 18 shards of different types. That would require it's own recipe. I'd bet that's the one you're counting as "missed".
"Recipe: Rare item with 6 mods (also unidentified)
Reward: Orb of Augmentation"

I'm pretty sure that's outdated, unid'd all give 5 trans shards. You have to id 6affix rares now to get an aug.
would make sense... but: not that hard to prove; just keep an eye on (next) rare drops, and check their unidentified npc-value ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 26, 2014, 5:47:27 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
would make sense... but: not that hard to prove; just keep an eye on (next) rare drops, and check their unidentified npc-value ^^

I haven't seen an unid rare give an aug in months-years. I sell a lot of them in races.

1.1.3:
  • Added two new recipes to assist early game summoners.
Last edited by unsane on Apr 30, 2014, 8:34:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info