The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

"
Silenoz wrote:
Just tried a set of identified ilvl 19 gear that was at 20% quality only got 2 chance orbs.

It seems to be 1 chance for and id set >60, 2 for unid or 20% and 3 for unid and 20%.

Then above ilvl 60 is chaos I wonder if a unid set at 20% gives 3 chaos now. The patch notes said it was possible to get from 1 chance orb up to 3 regal orbs now. Perhaps regals are given for sets that are ilvl 75 and above?

Sort of sucks they made the ilvl 60 to get chaos orbs. I used to have fun farming mereveil on merciless for the drops and chaos orbs. Vaal takes too long to farm on merciless so I guess it's back to maps.


yup they definetely should rescale the "chaos orb" recipe from ilvl60 to ilvl50
IGN: Desperate_Heart
So what is the exact change to the chaos orb recipe and has POE helper been updated?
IGN: Narbays
"
narbays wrote:
So what is the exact change to the chaos orb recipe and has POE helper been updated?


They made all the items belove ilvl 60 completely useless for chaos recipe.

Basicly, only items from the last part of act 3 merciless & maps are available for the chaos/regal recipe.


This will end up the same like they fucked up the alchemy recipe: pure shit.
Meh I just cleared out 25 stash tabs full of loot. I made 6 alchemy orbs and 90 alteration orbs and some augment/chromatics from my sub i60 stuff I had saved up.

Now from the patch notes I read the return is 1-2 chance orbs all the way to 3 regal orbs. What is required for 3 regal orbs?


I know I would get 1 or 2 regal orbs by taking the whole set to 20% quality before selling with my extra armor/blacksmith stones. But what ilevel is required for it?

I'm guessing ilevel60+ items all remain the same in terms of the vendor recipe. As in if you sell the same thing you would sell yesterday for 1 or 2 regal orbs, you still get that if it's ilevel 60 and above.



The only people who are "screwed" as you guys put it are the people farming normal or cruel difficulty. People like me who are farming maps at the level I am as intended actually benefit from this change. Their are less chaos orbs entering the market and naturally the ones I am accruing are higher in value. And the alchemy orb change... We heard the same things before, and I said the same thing I am then. The alchemy orb change hasn't effected me. I still have a surplus of alchemy orbs and I'm using them constantly on jewelry I find in maps.
IGN: Narbays
Yeah this only makes it so people that are already ahead can farm chaos orbs.
Stupid.

"
All identified items must be ilvl 60 and above = 1 chaos


thats horrible high - it takes the chance to supply chaos orbs out of more than the complete first 2 difficulties...
registered @ 27.08.2011, invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat; http://www.exiled.eu - deutsches Community-Forum
exiled.teamspeak.de - kleiner TS der exiled.eu Community
Just from curiosity: Have anyone tried rainbow items with the set recipes? It would be a logical step since 20% quality has an effect!
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
"
fgcewoud wrote:
"
narbays wrote:
So what is the exact change to the chaos orb recipe and has POE helper been updated?


They made all the items belove ilvl 60 completely useless for chaos recipe.

Basicly, only items from the last part of act 3 merciless & maps are available for the chaos/regal recipe.


This will end up the same like they fucked up the alchemy recipe: pure shit.


Stop whining. It really looks like you were hoard-farming low level zones for those recipes and now your stupid "business" is screwed. Chill and farm em as its intended to be.
~ IGN ~
partyscion @ Standard
"
narbays wrote:
Meh I just cleared out 25 stash tabs full of loot. I made 6 alchemy orbs and 90 alteration orbs and some augment/chromatics from my sub i60 stuff I had saved up.

Now from the patch notes I read the return is 1-2 chance orbs all the way to 3 regal orbs. What is required for 3 regal orbs?


I know I would get 1 or 2 regal orbs by taking the whole set to 20% quality before selling with my extra armor/blacksmith stones. But what ilevel is required for it?

I'm guessing ilevel60+ items all remain the same in terms of the vendor recipe. As in if you sell the same thing you would sell yesterday for 1 or 2 regal orbs, you still get that if it's ilevel 60 and above.



The only people who are "screwed" as you guys put it are the people farming normal or cruel difficulty. People like me who are farming maps at the level I am as intended actually benefit from this change. Their are less chaos orbs entering the market and naturally the ones I am accruing are higher in value. And the alchemy orb change... We heard the same things before, and I said the same thing I am then. The alchemy orb change hasn't effected me. I still have a surplus of alchemy orbs and I'm using them constantly on jewelry I find in maps.


And I forgot to mention. Their was a large group of players who were stacking 200% item rarity and killing mervil or other exploitable bosses in the easier part of the game for a massive profit compared to those of us farming maps. GGG came down on those type of players before exploiting the easy chests, and they came down today.

Anyone playing the game as intended isn't affected by this. As a matter of fact I am grateful for this game as it is a great benefit for me.
IGN: Narbays
cant agree more with it.. 1-2chaos per run, and it takes like 10mins per run.
IGN: Methamomhpis
GMT +2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info