The Exiled Sale Recipe Book (spoilers)

"
A set of vendor recipes related to handing in complete sets of rare gear have been changed. The rewards are now based on the item levels of the gear and can range from one Orb of Chance to three Regal Orbs under certain conditions.
Gentlemen, prepare for science.
"

Shards
Transmutation Shard
Recipe: A random unidentified magic item
Reward: 2 Transmutation Shards

Recipe: A random unidentified rare item
Reward: 5 Transmutation Shards

Unidentified items give Alteration Shards, not Transmutation. Also, the word "random" here doesn't really mean anything. Not sure why you used it.
"
Urpo wrote:
"

Shards
Transmutation Shard

Unidentified items give Alteration Shards, not Transmutation. Also, the word "random" here doesn't really mean anything. Not sure why you used it.

Actually, what you quoted is correct about giving Transmutation shards..
IGN: Sudoku
"
Urpo wrote:
"

Shards
Transmutation Shard

I don't know what you mean. I only get alterations shards and sometimes scraps on identified items and transmutation shards on unidentified items.
IGN: DOITRIGHT
Last edited by unusualfire on Mar 8, 2013, 12:27:10 AM
Old chaos recipe, all unID'd at level 28 = 2 chance orbs.

Tried the same thing with ilvl 46 to 55 items, same thing.

Next I'll try 50+, then go from there.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
ilvl 70 min items(identified) = 1 chaos
Last edited by Lefthanded on Mar 7, 2013, 11:25:12 PM
I just got one chaos for iLvl 63 rares ID'ed
All identified items must be ilvl 60 and above = 1 chaos

that's what i've discovered right now

If you are selling (for example) the ilvl 59 item with others that have ilvl 60+ you will get 1 orb of chance instead of chaos.
Last edited by silverthorne on Mar 8, 2013, 12:22:26 AM
Posted in wrong thread, removed.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 8, 2013, 12:28:52 AM
Just tried a set of identified ilvl 19 gear that was at 20% quality only got 2 chance orbs.

It seems to be 1 chance for and id set >60, 2 for unid or 20% and 3 for unid and 20%.

Then above ilvl 60 is chaos I wonder if a unid set at 20% gives 3 chaos now. The patch notes said it was possible to get from 1 chance orb up to 3 regal orbs now. Perhaps regals are given for sets that are ilvl 75 and above?

Sort of sucks they made the ilvl 60 to get chaos orbs. I used to have fun farming mereveil on merciless for the drops and chaos orbs. Vaal takes too long to farm on merciless so I guess it's back to maps.
Last edited by Silenoz on Mar 8, 2013, 1:59:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info