2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

hey Zahkriisos1337

i use this combo on talisman league and its awesome

temp chains and chilled ground still stacks
temp chains lvl 1 on gloves = 20% slow
chilled ground = 30%slow

only thing doesnt work anymore if u put lvl 4 enhance on atziri disfavour blabla with max quality tempchains u cant stop time anymore cause the maximum slow is now 75%

whats also very nice that flame dash and frost wall on stun also procs the dual curse on enemies

________

another thing
have u considered taking the 30 int node right next to Vaal Pact?
its 40int cuase of fertile mind + 10 dex for 3 points
i think its efficient
Last edited by Morti666 on Jan 3, 2016, 12:53:23 PM
"
Morti666 wrote:
hey Zahkriisos1337

chilled ground = 30%slow

only thing doesnt work anymore if u put lvl 4 enhance on atziri disfavour blabla with max quality tempchains u cant stop time anymore cause the maximum slow is now 75%

whats also very nice that flame dash and frost wall on stun also procs the dual curse on enemies

________

another thing
i think its efficient

Hey, I have been using this combo as well but in a different way a while back.

I picked the +1 curse passive cuz losing the 3% inc. int. from a 2nd peradus is just too much imo.

I used
+
tho.

Also ur sure about lv. 1 temp chains + chilled ground still stacking?
I heared that icestorms chilled ground overrides the temp chains effect since it's the stronger slow effect. Feel free to correct me should I be wrong! :)

About picking the Int. next to Vaal Pact: I might give that a go just to see if this would be better than picking 4 example the socket in the scion area.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
"
Morti666 wrote:
hey Zahkriisos1337

chilled ground = 30%slow

________

another thing
i think its efficient

I picked the +1 curse passive cuz losing the 3% inc. int. from a 2nd peradus is just too much imo.

I used
+
tho.

I heared that icestorms chilled ground overrides the temp chains effect since it's the stronger slow effect. Feel free to correct me should I be wrong! :)

About picking the Int. next to Vaal Pact: I might give that a go just to see if this would be better than picking 4 example the socket in the scion area.

u have obviously right about the doedre ring, i only use it until i can afford my second perandus
its just 2%int since i dont play in standard but still amazing, i donno about the doedre helm, its obviously great damage but i dont wanna lose survivability

about the stacking im 100% sure, i asked a bunch of people and everybody told the same
i just copy paste one of the answers

"They are multiplicative effects 0.3+0.7*0.2= 0.44% slower and not 50%, It worked additive in the past but some builds could get to 100% slow and just keep mobs totally paralysed"

so its still stacking, but not additivily, still worth using temp chains though
Last edited by Morti666 on Jan 3, 2016, 5:02:06 PM
how much damage do the perandus rings give you
So Ive been loving Whispering Ice so far! Im currently CI but eventually want to go LL. I have a question though regarding life leech and vaal pact. I was running an ele reflect with the life leech gem and vaal pact and didnt notice any difference when I respec'd vaal pact. The life leech doesnt seem to restore my energy shield in chunks. It looks more like its regenerating. So Im not sure if its bugged or theres something Im not understanding. Either way; I dont notice any difference when I had vaal pact.
"
Morti666 wrote:
"
"
Morti666 wrote:
hey Zahkriisos1337

chilled ground = 30%slow

________

another thing
i think its efficient

I used
+
tho.

u have obviously right about the doedre ring, i only use it until i can afford my second perandus
its just 2%int since i dont play in standard but still amazing, i donno about the doedre helm, its obviously great damage but i dont wanna lose survivability

about the stacking im 100% sure, i asked a bunch of people and everybody told the same
i just copy paste one of the answers

"They are multiplicative effects 0.3+0.7*0.2= 0.44% slower and not 50%, It worked additive in the past but some builds could get to 100% slow and just keep mobs totally paralysed"

so its still stacking, but not additivily, still worth using temp chains though

Ahhh ok I see. Thx alot for pointing that out! Much appreciated! :)

"
JBuck306 wrote:
how much damage do the perandus rings give you

I can't really tell you how much dmg. they exactly add but I can tell you that much:
If I would remove both rings, I would drop down from 2026 Int. to only 1390 = I would lose a ton of ES and damage! Talking about a 35% damage and 2k ES loss here, which is huge!

"
Duxryu wrote:
So Ive been loving Whispering Ice so far! Im currently CI but eventually want to go LL. I have a question though regarding life leech and vaal pact. I was running an ele reflect with the life leech gem and vaal pact and didnt notice any difference when I respec'd vaal pact. The life leech doesnt seem to restore my energy shield in chunks. It looks more like its regenerating. So Im not sure if its bugged or theres something Im not understanding. Either way; I dont notice any difference when I had vaal pact.

Trust me, you will feel it when running ele.refect. maps and than hit an ele.reflect. mob in there :D You allways want your res. flask up tho when hitting one of these :o
If you feel like you don't need VP yet, you can respec outa it and spend the passive somewhere else. :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 4, 2016, 7:54:56 AM
Just had a Whispering Ice for me drop last night and i am interested in this build.

I have a 5L shavs for my sparker and I dont want to mess up the links or colors on it so I might do an alternative setup for your chest but this looks solid.
i did respec my CI WI to low life, no just fucking no, without stun immunity, without 100% chaos res it's much harded to kill her. Vaals > ball lightings > 100% stun > dead. Trio > rain > 100% stun > dead + hello chaos damage from cycloner. y it's more dmg in low life ( 6500 to 9500 ) and lower es ( 11700>9400 )
Core malachai much much harded w/o stun immunity and versus maligaro (unreal chaos dmg), twined daresso too.
I dont want say this build bad, if u dont care about 35-40% more damage > play CI, much more survival, more es.
and
"
JacobJackel With this exact build I killed uber its fkin easy

proof plz, how u did it fucking easy. I can do with non legacy rings CI on talisc do uber deathless.

sorry for english, not native
Hey Zack!

Had my own fight managing all the auras properly, etc ... but I did it. Solid build, solid indeed. I think my -indeed- last question here, why you are always circling back to the Black Sun Crest+Sin Trek duo, listing them as your "current gear" or alternative option. Are you indeed still using them for bump up the dmg, I thought -since you're end-game- using the Rainbowstriders+Vertex combo for more ES, res, etc.

So I understand the the more dmg vs. more ES/res scenarios ... but what is your current gear here for real? Which helmet+boots combo?

Thanks!
"
ftomi wrote:
Hey Zack!

Had my own fight managing all the auras properly, etc ... but I did it. Solid build, solid indeed. I think my -indeed- last question here, why you are always circling back to the Black Sun Crest+Sin Trek duo, listing them as your "current gear" or alternative option. Are you indeed still using them for bump up the dmg, I thought -since you're end-game- using the Rainbowstriders+Vertex combo for more ES, res, etc.

So I understand the the more dmg vs. more ES/res scenarios ... but what is your current gear here for real? Which helmet+boots combo?

Thanks!

First, thanks for the feedback!
The reason for cicling between both setups is either because I just feel like playing with more damage and less ES or the other way around.
There is no real reason.
I also do not have a favourite set up if you wanna call it something like that... :P
I mainly play this game because I enjoy it, not to ultra min.-max. even tho alot people would heavily disagree with me on that point. To each his/her own. :)

If your asking what I prefer tho, it is a vertex + rainbows pure cold setup cuz I like freezing and shattering enemies alot. :D

Feel free to test for yourself which set up YOU enjoy the most! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 4, 2016, 4:38:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info