2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

"
izumy wrote:
thanks for the quick answer:)
iam still unlucky cause i also dont know if i keep using my 700 es chest or buy a shav( can easy afford it)
cause some people say use some say change. gosh. hard decitions...:(

If you want to deal fucktons of raw dmg. you have to get a shavs for low life, there's no way around it.

If you want to go CI, thats a different story tho...
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Zahkriisos1337
for your op you probably want to put empower + discipline in the Vertex/Black Sun Crest for the +1 to all gems giving +2 to discipline, currently it is in your boots.

question:
in the sneak peak picture you have atziris promise equipped. should this item not be worthless as you also have avatar of fire (only deals fire damage.)
"
tesb wrote:
Zahkriisos1337
for your op you probably want to put empower + discipline in the Vertex/Black Sun Crest for the +1 to all gems giving +2 to discipline, currently it is in your boots.

question:
in the sneak peak picture you have atziris promise equipped. should this item not be worthless as you also have avatar of fire (only deals fire damage.)

I do have +1 Rainbowstrides :)

Also yes, Atziri Flask is indeed useless, I just had it around cuz I tested something with it before that.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Could you post an updated leveling tree?

I'd love to try out this build but I'm at a loss as to the leveling process
NEW FORUM THREAD FOR 2.2 IS UP!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1635152

All questions and so on will be answered there!

May you rest in peace witch, now its official:

"WE ARE SCION!"

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 28, 2016, 12:47:21 PM
Bump so people see that the new thread is up! :)

Bump so people see that the new thread is up! :)

Extremaly expensive build
"
Extremaly expensive build

not really but ok xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info