2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

update please
"
Vrak92 wrote:
update please

As said I'm currently very busy playing the new Perandus League... BUT I'm allready doing research and testing stuff in Std. when taking breaks! :)))

When I'm going to update this thread I'll do it properly so everyone can enjoy the build!

For people asking: The old tree is still working and NOTHING really changed... only pick up the new "Elemental overload" Keystone along the way. :P

Ascendency classes are YOUR own choice for now. ;)

Thats pretty much it for now.

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 16, 2016, 10:15:12 AM
Here's a little sneak peak.

Still testing stuff atm and I'm VERY sure the 30k Avg.Dmg. + will be very realistic!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Nice !
---
Hey!

Very interested about your build and trying it next! Bought the uniques already so just need to level up my char.

First making CI/LL build thou, any tips for hardcore player? Any specific level to change to LL and how much should I focus on "increased max life"-nodes at leveling (for exapmle scion life "wheel" etc).

Thanks a lot in advance!
"
Turppus wrote:
Hey!

Very interested about your build and trying it next! Bought the uniques already so just need to level up my char.

First making CI/LL build thou, any tips for hardcore player? Any specific level to change to LL and how much should I focus on "increased max life"-nodes at leveling (for exapmle scion life "wheel" etc).

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey! Glad to hear you decided to give my build a go. :P

I'm not a hardcore player but if I were to make this build in hardcore I would change the tree alot! (mainly droping dmg. for more energy shield)

I thought about how I would do it and thats the tree I came up with:

Spoiler

As you can see this tree heavily focuses on alot of ES while droping alot dmg.

We're also a Scion now, reason for this are the scion juggernauts stun immunity on max end.charges (every ES builds dream!) and scion hierophants 25% max. mana + 8% of max. mana as flat ES which is huge! (My current build does have 3350 mana. 3350 / 100 = 33,5 * 8 = 268 extra flat ES.) Thats like having additional GG boots or gloves!

Also, take the tree with a grain of salt, since I'm not a HC player as said!

As for leveling I allways started being ES based from the very beginning. Just make sure to keep ur gear up to date! I also went LL when I was able to equipt shavs.

Hope this helps you out!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 17, 2016, 8:37:26 PM
Can you update your skill tree to 2.2 ? I want to levelup one witch and use that build. Thanks.
"
HyosoHojin wrote:
Can you update your skill tree to 2.2 ? I want to levelup one witch and use that build. Thanks.

The skilltree is still the same, only exception being elemental overload which we get along the way! :)

But I will add it! :)

EDIT: ADDED!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 18, 2016, 7:31:54 AM
From my understanding, going avatar of fire + cold to fire doesn't worth it unless you have A LOT of jewels with fire and cold damage, or notable mana issues.

Due to the low cast speed, I'm assuming in the screenshot you don't link neither faster casting nor spell echo. A 19/0 faster casting gives me theoretical 31% more dps(this can be slightly different depending on the cast speed of each character, but shouldn't vary too much). A 20/20 FC should have similar or better dps than the 29% more and 20% increased from Cold to fire

More casts also mean more freezing, and higher uptime on hypothermia and elemental overload. Have a thought at it :)
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Mar 18, 2016, 5:05:00 PM
"
dulahan200 wrote:
From my understanding, going avatar of fire + cold to fire doesn't worth it unless you have A LOT of jewels with fire and cold damage, or notable mana issues.

Due to the low cast speed, I'm assuming in the screenshot you don't link neither faster casting nor spell echo. A 19/0 faster casting gives me theoretical 31% more dps(this can be slightly different depending on the cast speed of each character, but shouldn't vary too much). A 20/20 FC should have similar or better dps than the 29% more and 20% increased from Cold to fire

More casts also mean more freezing, and higher uptime on hypothermia and elemental overload. Have a thought at it :)

Wrong, you dont exactly need fire cold jewels, it can be staff spell dmg with either cold and fire as well or similar ones (check my jewels), of course having like gg jewels with int and both cold + fire would be best with ctf + aof.

Also which screenshot didnt I link? the tooltip number was cut out from the exact screenshot linked bellow. I also did some testing fighting atziri multiple times and such and the dmg. felt alot stronger that way. (bosses died faster)

Also removing CtF for FC is a big no no... this way you lose a ton of dmg, if you dont beliebe me, test it for urself :)

Not being rude here, just sharing the experiences I had.

If ur curious, the setup I used was:

Icestorm - Controlled Destruction - Cold To Fire - Elemental Focus - Hypothermia - Concentrated Effect - Fire Penetration.

Against Atziri and other bosses where Hypothermia does not work simply switch it with Culling Strike (20/20 of course).

You have a good point about Elemental Overload tho but since the dmg. allready is rediculous enough as it is... well you get my point, besides when casualy mapping we use Spell Echo instead of Concentrated Effect anyways so we proc. often enough! :)

Hope this answere's ur questions and concerns!

I really like seeing other people points of view and opinions!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info