2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

So going Avatar of Fire then, that would make the best Scion Ascendancy points Berserker and Elementalist then right?
"
"
HyosoHojin wrote:
Can you update your skill tree to 2.2 ? I want to levelup one witch and use that build. Thanks.

The skilltree is still the same, only exception being elemental overload which we get along the way! :)

But I will add it! :)

EDIT: ADDED!

Can you explain how elemental overload procs if we are supposed to be using controlled destruction?
Cool to see the LL version of Whispering Ice also reach an appreciation for fire conversion :D

Come over to the Scion side, we have free life leech!
[Build Guide] - Whispering Ice CI Avatar of Fire
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145
"
shadowscion wrote:
"
"
HyosoHojin wrote:
Can you update your skill tree to 2.2 ? I want to levelup one witch and use that build. Thanks.

The skilltree is still the same, only exception being elemental overload which we get along the way! :)

But I will add it! :)

EDIT: ADDED!

Can you explain how elemental overload procs if we are supposed to be using controlled destruction?

We still have a 5% base crit. chance.
Controlled Destruction won't drop use bellow that number!
There 5% are more than enough! :)
Besides I see Ele.Overload more like a "nice huge dmg. boost we get here and there" since the dmg. we deal is absurd anough as it is.

"
jdotjdot7 wrote:
So going Avatar of Fire then, that would make the best Scion Ascendancy points Berserker and Elementalist then right?

For now my Scion is using Berserker and Hierophant (My current build does have 3350 mana. 3350 / 100 = 33,5 * 8 = 268 extra flat ES.) Thats like having additional GG boots or gloves!
I prefer having that much more mana and ES since going Scion gets very passive hungry later on and we have to drop some ES notes at the witch start - hierophant makes up for that!

"
Baalorlord wrote:
Cool to see the LL version of Whispering Ice also reach an appreciation for fire conversion :D

Come over to the Scion side, we have free life leech!

Yeah, with all the new more multipliers out there (10% more from scion zerker and ele. focus) it really was too tempting too go for raw dmg. Dont get me wrong tho, going pure ice is still fine but ctf + aof is just that much stronger now...

Also yes...
I like cookies...
I like the dark side...
Scion is the dark side...
The dark side offers cookies...
I'm sold :')

But seriously, from all the testings I've done I'm very sure (like 99%) this build will indeed become a Scion. Free leech and 10% more is just too good + this opens up a gem for even more retarted dmg.. :')
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 20, 2016, 7:20:54 AM
Added experimental saboteur tree to the 2.2 section! Use at ur own risk!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

What a great build! Going to try this in perandus hc. Just need to make some changes on passive tree. Keep up the good work brah! :)
"
juseq wrote:
What a great build! Going to try this in perandus hc. Just need to make some changes on passive tree. Keep up the good work brah! :)

Thanks alot :3

If you want to do it in HC I highly recommand going Scion and picking her Juggernaut (stun immunity at 3 end.charges) and Hierophant (alot of extra mana to help spamming icestorm if using vaal haste + around 250 MORE flat ES!) paths! :)

hey thanks so far for the build. but iam realy brainstorming around the perandus sigment nerf. its only 2 % now in perandus league. are they still worth it mate?
because right now iam about to buy them .would love to hear your opinion on that.
greetings izumy
"
izumy wrote:
hey thanks so far for the build. but iam realy brainstorming around the perandus sigment nerf. its only 2 % now in perandus league. are they still worth it mate?
because right now iam about to buy them .would love to hear your opinion on that.
greetings izumy

They indeed don't provide as much Int. as the legacy ones but yes I think they are still worth it! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 22, 2016, 11:53:17 AM
thanks for the quick answer:)
iam still unlucky cause i also dont know if i keep using my 700 es chest or buy a shav( can easy afford it)
cause some people say use some say change. gosh. hard decitions...:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info