2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

I'm trying to build CI Witch, but using not exactly yours tree. Thx for the guide anyways, it helped alot while i was creating my stacking ignite trash. What do you think about using Rime Gaze unique helmet on the CI version? I'm not really sure about the 'slower start of ES Recharge' part.
"
panda285 wrote:
I'm trying to build CI Witch, but using not exactly yours tree. Thx for the guide anyways, it helped alot while i was creating my stacking ignite trash. What do you think about using Rime Gaze unique helmet on the CI version? I'm not really sure about the 'slower start of ES Recharge' part.

Rime Gaze would indeed be a decend low budged helmed if it wasnt for the slower start of ES recharge. I would not use it.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Very very well done guide!

I really enjoy following a guide for a while.. and this guide, i can follow for many exalted-time :D

Thanks for the awsome work mate.
"
zergHostile wrote:
Very very well done guide!

I really enjoy following a guide for a while.. and this guide, i can follow for many exalted-time :D

Thanks for the awsome work mate.

Thx for ur feedback!
Much appreciated and glad ur enjoying the build!!! :P
And yeh, you can really sink alot of Ex into this build if you want to take it into the heavens! :P
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Hey mate !

Having a blast with your build, wanted to know what would be the next upgrades to get!

lvl 84 atm, 7900 ES
"
lqte wrote:
Hey mate !

Having a blast with your build, wanted to know what would be the next upgrades to get!

lvl 84 atm, 7900 ES

Get unique gloves (ascenaths) and 6S ur shavs so you can use utility gems like vaal discepline, flame dash and such! :)

Looking really good so far!

"
"
lqte wrote:
Hey mate !

lvl 84 atm, 7900 ES

Get unique gloves (ascenaths) and 6S ur shavs so you can use utility gems like vaal discepline, flame dash and such! :)

Looking really good so far!

The fact is that i need those gloves cuz of resists in them :>

Just 6 socketed hypa
I love playing this build but getting my hands on shav's is proving to be a bit more difficult than I would've liked, so I think I'll shelf this fun character until RNGesus is kind to me. Thanks for the great guide.
Atziri verified ! Deathless run ! Really easy, thanks for this awesome build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info