2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

ok just know it .. how silly i am...btw how lethal is this build to do uber atziri without stun immue node ?
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
ok just know it .. how silly i am...btw how lethal is this build to do uber atziri without stun immue node ?

I can't tell you really how lethal this would be to uber cuz I dont do her cuz she's not worth the time anymore imho but since I have seen quite alot other icestormers with alot less dmg. do her I think it would be doable with this build.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
not worth your time ? you means icestorms now not worth to play anymore for 2.1 ?
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
not worth your time ? you means icestorms now not worth to play anymore for 2.1 ?

No, imo running uber isnt really worth it anymore.

Icestorm got a HUGE buff thx to the support gem "controlled destruction".
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 1, 2016, 8:28:05 PM
"
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:

I can't tell you really how lethal this would be to uber cuz I dont do her cuz she's not worth the time anymore imho but since I have seen quite alot other icestormers with alot less dmg. do her I think it would be doable with this build.

u wrong
w/o stun immunity u cant kill uber, sad but true
With this exact build I killed uber its fkin easy to dodge as long as you have the correct flasks and know placement you can almost afk. BTW Big thanks to OP for this build you have opened my horizons to things I have not been able to do before

swap echo for conc and hypo for cold pen and GG nothing I MEAN NOTHING can stop you.
I'm playing a different version of icestorm, but what bothers me is the slow cast speed, anyone else having this problem?
"
JacobJackel wrote:
With this exact build I killed uber its fkin easy to dodge as long as you have the correct flasks and know placement you can almost afk. BTW Big thanks to OP for this build you have opened my horizons to things I have not been able to do before

swap echo for conc and hypo for cold pen and GG nothing I MEAN NOTHING can stop you.

That's exactly what I meant a few posts ago.
Atziri is all about knowledge and proper usage of ur build / flasks / manual dodging.
Also you're welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying urself alot! :)
Atm testing Poison for bosses but it doesnt really seam worth it tbh.

"
Zugas wrote:
I'm playing a different version of icestorm, but what bothers me is the slow cast speed, anyone else having this problem?

Mind linking your passive tree and gem set up so I can take a look at it?
Cuz I dont have any problem with castspeed at all. :P

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 3, 2016, 8:15:58 AM
what u think about add skyforth boots?
"
what u think about add skyforth boots?

You could give them a shot if you dont mind losing alot of ES, Res. and Dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info