2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

You should start with telling ur build cost a fortune,,then i would save tiome reading all stuff...
Its not a fortune its like 10-15ex to get full gear without gloves.

How come you can't do t15 maps tho? Apart from core it can't be that hard.
"
gewan wrote:
Hi!

Ive started a whispering ice build and just got some questions.

-Why we dont take blast radius? 5% increase radius of area skills + 20% more area damage.

-Why we take arcane vision?

Thx for this build!

Here are your answers:

-because we allready do have more than enough AoE for pack clearing plus getting more AoE would do you more harm than good against bosses cuz you wont hit them with as many icy bolts raining down.

-arcane vision because this is a low life build, without it we wouldnt see anything in dark maps :)

"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
You should start with telling ur build cost a fortune,,then i would save tiome reading all stuff...

I told in the showcase that getting that kind of gear takes a long time plus that if you want to take it to the extrem that it costs alot! (look in the pros/cons section!)
Besides getting started with a whispering ice build isnt expensive at all! :)

"
Aggnog wrote:
Its not a fortune its like 10-15ex to get full gear without gloves.

How come you can't do t15 maps tho? Apart from core it can't be that hard.

Not even that much to get started! :)

Never said I can't do them, it's just that they are alot more stressfull than other maps and therefore not as easy to do. Thats why I did not include them! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Just saw an older post about skyforth and i don't know if its confirmed that it calculates stun with your mana remaining instead of your total mana. The stun formula for life uses maximum life so it would make sense to use maximum mana with the boots.

Also wondering if ice bite on herald of ice would be a good addition for a lot of extra dps, you could use a lower level clarity to support it but not sure if the regen will be enough.
Last edited by Aggnog on Dec 29, 2015, 9:40:49 PM
Hey been following your build and have really enjoying it. thanks!

here are my item and tree if u have any comments/critiques it would really help.
Spoiler

im using zealots oath over vaal pact because i found vaal pact to be underwhelming. whats are your thoughts on this?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfA5IES0RUBGWFVAXLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofAh8YJLAnqSlPKwosnC0fLagvbzW5RUdGcUuuTLNQQlH7UilV1lXgWFpca1yKXfJfKl9qX7BiWmTnZlRtGW-ecLt0VXvXf8aApIKbgwmD94RIhMWFe4w2jxqPRo_6kyeVIJcGm6GbtZ2uoS-iLqKjpwinK6yYsZC0DLUEvoC-isBmwcXB88M6w23EospKytPNFtAf0NDVptkT2Vvfit-Y4YjkIukC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO_r9tr3wffX-tL7Cf5J

My main question is why am i unable to use herald of ice, clarity and purity of elements together in blood magic helm? i am only able to use 2 of the 3 if i use them there.
Last edited by topchet on Dec 29, 2015, 9:40:35 PM
Thanks for you reply!

I have another question as how to deal with stun lock? So far I'm only lv 67 with 3k8 ES and most of my life pool reserved for auras already and I died a lot to stun lock :(
"
Aggnog wrote:
Just saw an older post about skyforth and i don't know if its confirmed that it calculates stun with your mana remaining instead of your total mana. The stun formula for life uses maximum life so it would make sense to use maximum mana with the boots.

Also wondering if ice bite on herald of ice would be a good addition for a lot of extra dps, you could use a lower level clarity to support it but not sure if the regen will be enough.

If you happen to own a pair of skyforth would you mind testing said thing?
Cuz if they really use your maximum mana for the stun calc. this would change things a bit and maybe makes them worth using even tho we would lose dmg; res. and ES.

HoI with Icebite would be sweet to have but since all of our slots are taken it would be very hard to somehow fit it in. Feel free to experiment tho! :)

"
topchet wrote:
Hey been following your build and have really enjoying it. thanks!

here are my item and tree if u have any comments/critiques it would really help.
Spoiler

im using zealots oath over vaal pact because i found vaal pact to be underwhelming. whats are your thoughts on this?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfA5IES0RUBGWFVAXLxmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaofAh8YJLAnqSlPKwosnC0fLagvbzW5RUdGcUuuTLNQQlH7UilV1lXgWFpca1yKXfJfKl9qX7BiWmTnZlRtGW-ecLt0VXvXf8aApIKbgwmD94RIhMWFe4w2jxqPRo_6kyeVIJcGm6GbtZ2uoS-iLqKjpwinK6yYsZC0DLUEvoC-isBmwcXB88M6w23EospKytPNFtAf0NDVptkT2Vvfit-Y4YjkIukC6rrr5Ovu7BjsOO_r9tr3wffX-tL7Cf5J

My main question is why am i unable to use herald of ice, clarity and purity of elements together in blood magic helm? i am only able to use 2 of the 3 if i use them there.

You're welcome and glad to hear you like the build! Thanks!

Also your gear looks great so far! Might wanna drop the rare gloves for either atziri gloves or ascenaths soon tho! :)

Now about ZO, I don't see why you would even consider using it. There is not a single life reg. note on the tree = making ZO useless! :)

Looking at your gear, one of your enlightens still isnt lvl 2+ also why are you using icebite in your helmed? Remove it. :P
Also your Clarity is lv. 19 - it's most likely too high and thats why you cant fit in all your auras. As for me, I can currently only support a lv. 16 one.

"
tduong wrote:
Thanks for you reply!

I have another question as how to deal with stun lock? So far I'm only lv 67 with 3k8 ES and most of my life pool reserved for auras already and I died a lot to stun lock :(

Np! :)

As said in the build showcase, you really have to position yourself properly and make good use of your flasks! It might take a lil while to get used to it but once you are, you're golden! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 30, 2015, 7:44:03 AM
This build cant kill uber 4sure w/o stun immunity, every rain on trio>oneshot, on uber spear>stun>dead. No matter how much es and dps u have.
is this able to do uber atziri with your op gear ? and why does you have so much dmgs and chaos dmgs ? where did it come froms ?
"
This build cant kill uber 4sure w/o stun immunity, every rain on trio>oneshot, on uber spear>stun>dead. No matter how much es and dps u have.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, in the end it all comes to dodging most of the stuff atziri and the other bosses throw at you. There allready are kills from people using EB + CI at the same time just for the lols and to prove its posible.

"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
is this able to do uber atziri with your op gear ? and why does you have so much dmgs and chaos dmgs ? where did it come froms ?

Yes I think the build would be able to kill uber even tho not as easy as 4 example kingsguard mjölner builds which are to put it simple: OP.

Also the max. dmg. output is as said with black sun crest, sin treks, CtF+conc, rallying cry and atziris flask up. :)

Just read the upper section of the showcase again, its shown there! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jan 1, 2016, 10:26:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info