2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

And zak, 1 more thing, since the gloves you are using is EXTREMELLY NOT cheap haha, wich one should I look for ?
"
PlayArcher wrote:
Hi there! Im actually lvl 93 ranger on HC talisman, but didnt played lowlife/hybrid/ci for a long time i have to ask u few questions please.

Can u post please CI version of this build? Not feeling to use this solaris lorica just will get 700-800es chest. As i understand get vertex will almost impossible on hc, so should i use Black Chrest helm? And also what ur suggests for CI build what should i focused on?(Coz cant run all auras as ci). Also question about defence, i can use only AA/VaalDicp and that all, what about MoM? Thank you.

Np! I see what I can do to help you out! :)

This is how I would do the tree as CI:
(It's basicly just like the LL tree but without the LL stuff...)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSDQHwQHwfPv6-vkHwKio18qg_d_xnRVES0nqRGWkyfBxayYLJwOSL6K7BhYWvfXoi5d8qEvytOP-nC7LL9SKYRIm6FQQrQM0NDZExXXVeBca49GjDbqukZxRwZfai9vhq7DbacIHRRR-w18gwnhiNvnVmOdrhVQ6-760s0Wb56xkB2qbAgabBzcFy8fGMpKLaj-SfGK5CKPGmTnJLBfsL6AtQTVpilPVdaApJu1RUfsOMM6hMXAZoKbhXsZiio4ZlSXBvsJxKL22t-YGo9iWg==

When talking about gear, focus on high Int. rare es gear with res is the way to go.

Auras for this would be Discepline, Arctic Armor, Herald of Ice, Purity of Ice and Clarity.
You can also test MoM if you feel like it even tho I think its not worth getting sincem ost of our mana will be reserved!

https://poe.mikelat.com/#KwtCe/powDZDe

But keep in mind that a CI version will NEVER come close to a LL versions damage!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 27, 2015, 3:26:50 PM
"
Berkleys wrote:
And zak, 1 more thing, since the gloves you are using is EXTREMELLY NOT cheap haha, wich one should I look for ?

Ascenaths Gentle Touch! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
Berkleys wrote:

Bought it !

Only 2 more things..
what about the armor ?

What should I do with the reflecting monsters ?
"
Berkleys wrote:
"
"
Berkleys wrote:

Bought it !

Only 2 more things..
what about the armor ?

What should I do with the reflecting monsters ?

As said, either Solaris Lorica OR Shavronne's Wrappings.

For reflect mobs simply pop a saphirre flask when attacking them :)

Zak, last thing, I promise ! [maybe]

Is this right [dmg]? idk i feel like im doing something wrong '-'

Spoiler

"
Berkleys wrote:
Zak, last thing, I promise ! [maybe]

Is this right [dmg]? idk i feel like im doing something wrong '-'

Spoiler

Seams a bit low but you will get there, as said, step by step :)

Just keep playing and ur gear will improve with time.

Thanks! Getting my shavs now. :)
What do you think of Skyforth boots?
"
Scape wrote:
Thanks! Getting my shavs now. :)
What do you think of Skyforth boots?

Here's an old quote where I shared my thoughts on skyforth for this build. :P

"
"
Hey Zahk,
any thoughts about the new Skyforth Boots for this build ?
I played a full CI version of this build until 2.0, but it sucked to have either a) wear Chayula or b) spec into Unwavering, these Boots should be good for CI/Low life, allowing you to wear Astramentis / a high Int Amulet.

Honestly I haven't thought about them yet but now that you mentioned them...
I do have around 3k Mana but most of it is reserved. Around 300 Mana left so the "Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana instead of Life" does not seam worth it imo.
They also have alot less ES than Rainbowstride and lack the ele.res. which means we would have to drop 1 or 2 dmg.jewels. to make up for it... not worth it.

If you dont mind the dmg. drop tho you might as well wear Lioneyes Paws which grand stun immunity when on low life but also drop your movespeed by ALOT! Q_Q

I would just stick with either Sin Trek or Rainbows and learn how to play with no stun immunity. :)

Alright! Made the switch today, need more gem levels though.
Spoiler

tree at lvl 89

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info