2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

"
Berkleys wrote:
So Zak ! Good morning !

I made some changes, can you see if its ''ok'' for now ? *-*

Items

Spoiler

Build

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfBEPEVAVUBmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHwIfGCL0J6kqOC0fL281uTsNRnFLrkyzUftca1yKXypfal-wYlpsC20Zb55wu3RVe9d_xoIQgwmESITFjxqPRo_6kyeVIJcGm6GbtaEvpwinK6yYtAy-isHFwfPDOsNtxKLKSsrTzRbQH9DQ2RPZW9-K35jfsOGI6QLquuvk6-7sGO_r9tr31_rS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Berkleys&characterName=Berkleysz

Good evening! :)

Yeah it looks alot better now than before!!! Good work! :)

You can drop either one mana note above "Deep Thoughts" or drop two int.passives above the witch jewel socket tho.
Also you dont need the two spell dmg. notes at the witch start yet... thats something you can do way later...

Also check the "where to socket the conversion jewels" section of the build again! :P

Here is how ur skilltree should look atm btw, feel free to adjust if you like!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSDQHwQHwfPv6-vkoqNfKn_GdFWTJ8HFrJi-iuwY99ehL8rTj_pwu4RItAzQ0NkTXGvqukZxX2ovb8NtDXyDCeGIb54dqspK_klfsJu1wzqExRmK-wn22hqPlwbEot-YYlqboY9GHRT60hcvJLCApFXWZOd71yo4pwidrhps5CIpT-w4gptcig==
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 26, 2015, 4:11:50 PM
Thanx man !!

I think i'm all right now ..

About the jewel conversion.. im using some randon jews bcus i dont have the right one yet '-'
"
Berkleys wrote:
Thanx man !!

About the jewel conversion.. im using some randon jews bcus i dont have the right one yet '-'

The conversion jews cost only around 1-3c max. so you should be fine :P
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
Berkleys wrote:
Thanx man !!

Just bought them and the rainbowstride :}
"
Berkleys wrote:
"
"
Berkleys wrote:
Thanx man !!

Just bought them and the rainbowstride :}

Sweet! Glad to hear ur making progress! :)

Hey nice build, considering trying it out soon.
Have you played CI much at all? I'm wondering if going LL is superior compared to CI in the new talisman league.
"
Scape wrote:
Have you played CI much at all? I'm wondering if going LL is superior compared to CI in the new talisman league.

Thx! :)
Yes, when we're talking about raw dmg. CI cant even compete with low life at all since the 30% MORE are huge!
Talking about defense tho, CI offers you ALOT more ES and the chaos immunity.

In the end it really is up to you if you prefer a more defensive or aggressive playstyle :)

"
"
Scape wrote:

Yes, when we're talking about raw dmg. CI cant even compete with low life at all since the 30% MORE are huge!

In the end it really is up to you if you prefer a more defensive or aggressive playstyle :)

Thanks for the fast reply, I just have 1 more question, will I be able to run all the auras you use in the new league? I have the currency to switch over but my resists will be pretty bad.
"
Scape wrote:
"
"
Scape wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply, I just have 1 more question, will I be able to run all the auras you use in the new league? I have the currency to switch over but my resists will be pretty bad.

Without at least 2x lv.2 enlighten it could become tricky. You want to calc that for yourself before tho.

https://poe.mikelat.com/

Here's a well knows aura calcing tool alot people do use.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi there! Im actually lvl 93 ranger on HC talisman, but didnt played lowlife/hybrid/ci for a long time i have to ask u few questions please.

Can u post please CI version of this build? Not feeling to use this solaris lorica just will get 700-800es chest. As i understand get vertex will almost impossible on hc, so should i use Black Chrest helm? And also what ur suggests for CI build what should i focused on?(Coz cant run all auras as ci). Also question about defence, i can use only AA/VaalDicp and that all, what about MoM? Thank you.
Last edited by PlayArcher on Dec 27, 2015, 1:50:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info