2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

"
Berkleys wrote:
Hello zak !
So, I have 1 question about this build.
Im new to the game and I did like it, im following it, but idk if the dmg i current have is ok to have at my level, and if its now, what am I doing wrong ?

heres a pic .

Spoiler

I honestly cant remember how much dmg. I had at around lvl 60. cuz that's quite along time ago!

You could post me your current gear and tree progression tho so I can take a look at that!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 24, 2015, 7:29:57 PM
Items

Spoiler

Build
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcI9A18EFgRDxFQFVAZihqPGyUc3B1PHaofAh8YIvQnqSycNbk2xTsNRKtGcUuuTLNR-1JTVa5fKl-wYlpqQ2wLbRlvnnYRf8aCEIMJhMWPGo9Gj6aTJ5UElwaXlZf0m7WhL6cIpyusmK-btAy86r6KwFTDOsSiykrK080W0B_YJNlb34rfmN-w4YjpAuq66-Tr7u_r9tr7Cf5J?accountName=Berkleys&characterName=Berkleysz

Any Ideas ?

//inb4imnoob > ikr '-'
"
Berkleys wrote:
Items

Spoiler

Build
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcI9A18EFgRDxFQFVAZihqPGyUc3B1PHaofAh8YIvQnqSycNbk2xTsNRKtGcUuuTLNR-1JTVa5fKl-wYlpqQ2wLbRlvnnYRf8aCEIMJhMWPGo9Gj6aTJ5UElwaXlZf0m7WhL6cIpyusmK-btAy86r6KwFTDOsSiykrK080W0B_YJNlb34rfmN-w4YjpAuq66-Tr7u_r9tr7Cf5J?accountName=Berkleys&characterName=Berkleysz

Any Ideas ?

//inb4imnoob > ikr '-'

Nah everyone was new once and you do mistakes to learn from them and do it better next time! :P

Where do I begin...
You skilltree kinda is all over the floor at the witch start, and in some other areas.
Make sure to check my skilltree again plus check the leveling progression I made. :)
Also you are using alot of skillgems you dont need at all! (Glacial Cascade, Storm Call, Ice Nova, Cold Snap, Firestorm, Increased Critical Strikes, Freeze Pulse, Haste, Vaal Skellis... remove them all.) :P

Looking at your gear you you seam to slowly going in the right direction step by step aka getting rare es gear with int and energy shield + res.

Since your whispering ice is not 6 socketed yet (which isnt a big issue) i recommand socketing in: Echo - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration and Life Leech for now. WHen you get ur 6th socket at some point also add Faster Casting.

Also make sure to read my complete build showcase again, it seams to me you missed quite alot, no offense tho! :)

Hope this helps you out!

Cheers Zahkriisos! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
Berkleys wrote:
Items

Spoiler

Build
Spoiler

Any Ideas ?

//inb4imnoob > ikr '-'

Nah everyone was new once and you do mistakes to learn from them and do it better next time! :P

Where do I begin...
You skilltree kinda is all over the floor at the witch start, and in some other areas.
Make sure to check my skilltree again plus check the leveling progression I made. :)
Also you are using alot of skillgems you dont need at all! (Glacial Cascade, Storm Call, Ice Nova, Cold Snap, Firestorm, Increased Critical Strikes, Freeze Pulse, Haste, Vaal Skellis... remove them all.) :P

Looking at your gear you you seam to slowly going in the right direction step by step aka getting rare es gear with int and energy shield + res.

Since your whispering ice is not 6 socketed yet (which isnt a big issue) i recommand socketing in: Echo - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Cold Penetration and Life Leech for now. WHen you get ur 6th socket at some point also add Faster Casting.

Also make sure to read my complete build showcase again, it seams to me you missed quite alot, no offense tho! :)

Hope this helps you out!

OK, thanx for the reply !
my skilltree is like that because i started following your build when I was ... 40 I guess '-', but i'll make sure to make it right one day u.u
Those skillgems are there because... idk' i kinda liked it when I started the game and it was never out of there, but i'll remove them u.u .

I may have missunderstood some stuff cuz my english is not the best you know u.u
but thanx again for the help, i'll see if I can make things right xD

happy holidays !
Takip.
"
Berkleys wrote:
"
"
Berkleys wrote:
Items

Spoiler

Build
Spoiler

Any Ideas ?

//inb4imnoob > ikr '-'

Where do I begin...

Hope this helps you out!

OK, thanx for the reply !
my skilltree is like that because i started following your build when I was ... 40 I guess '-', but i'll make sure to make it right one day u.u
Those skillgems are there because... idk' i kinda liked it when I started the game and it was never out of there, but i'll remove them u.u .

I may have missunderstood some stuff cuz my english is not the best you know u.u
but thanx again for the help, i'll see if I can make things right xD

happy holidays !

Nah its all fine. :)
Take your time mate and also happy holidays to you too! :)

"
Carnoso wrote:
Takip.

Huhh??? English please? :D

EDIT: Now with up to nearly 15k Avg.Dmg. and planned tree for level 100!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 25, 2015, 2:46:05 PM
hi,man)could i chill and freeze mob's with gem-cold to fire?
"
mnogolikii wrote:
hi,man)could i chill and freeze mob's with gem-cold to fire?

Hey there, yes you would be able to do so BUT not as reliably as a pure cold version. :)

So Zak ! Good morning !

I made some changes, can you see if its ''ok'' for now ? *-*

Items

Spoiler

Build

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcNfBEPEVAVUBmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHwIfGCL0J6kqOC0fL281uTsNRnFLrkyzUftca1yKXypfal-wYlpsC20Zb55wu3RVe9d_xoIQgwmESITFjxqPRo_6kyeVIJcGm6GbtaEvpwinK6yYtAy-isHFwfPDOsNtxKLKSsrTzRbQH9DQ2RPZW9-K35jfsOGI6QLquuvk6-7sGO_r9tr31_rS-wn-SQ==?accountName=Berkleys&characterName=Berkleysz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info