2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

playing this build in talisman sc and it's going great so far

got a pretty good jewels on the tree going up as i play

:)
"
"

"
did u try uber with this build?

No, I haven't yet but I'm sure with some practise this build is uber viable since I know of alot people that did uber with whispering ice.

i mean without stun immunity.
with this build i can kill uber
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145/page/27
but ur dps much better and i wanna try it (sorry for english, not native :D )

Nah its all fine :P
I'm not a native english speaker myself.
In the end it all comes to pref. and playstyle :)

"
playing this build in talisman sc and it's going great so far

got a pretty good jewels on the tree going up as i play

:)

Damn... that's one GG jewel you have right there! Q_Q
Gratz on that! Also glad to hear you're enjoying urself so far! :)

"
ftomi wrote:
I've just respec'ed to this build, fun indeed ... although I', struggling to run all auras on the Mana Pool, Purity of Fire/Ice/Elements and Disc. --- at least not without leveled Enlighten gem.

:(

Managing auras can be a little tricky in the beginning and you might have to adjust them a bit but once you set them up properly ur more than golden! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 21, 2015, 8:04:34 AM
wath a shame nearly all crit builds use aquity these days and item wich sould just be removed imo or give non crit characters something on the same lvl

(e) i know ur useing em for the int but still
dank
Last edited by bjornNL on Dec 21, 2015, 9:29:32 AM
Hi there, been levelling this slowly in the new Talisman league, I was just curious if you could link your flasks in the main post or a reply to this, not really sure what would benefit me to use as I haven't played a build like this before. Great guide/walkthrough!
"
bjornNL wrote:
wath a shame nearly all crit builds use aquity these days and item wich sould just be removed imo or give non crit characters something on the same lvl

(e) i know ur useing em for the int but still

I kinda agree with you that these gloves also should've had some kind of effect for non crit based builds.
And yeh I use them for Int indeed, if one cant afford them tho Ascenaths Gentle Touch are a fine choice as well!

"
Zarythian wrote:
Hi there, been levelling this slowly in the new Talisman league, I was just curious if you could link your flasks in the main post or a reply to this, not really sure what would benefit me to use as I haven't played a build like this before. Great guide/walkthrough!

Thanks alot! :)
Sure I can add my flasks to the showcase as well.

Edit: Regular flask setup added!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 21, 2015, 10:53:25 AM
Thx for your prompt reply above ... last qq, although it is not that hard to figure it out, but where exactly your dex and str transform jewels are socketed. A video maybe?
"
ftomi wrote:
Thx for your prompt reply above ... last qq, although it is not that hard to figure it out, but where exactly your dex and str transform jewels are socketed. A video maybe?

Ha man it's all fine! :P
*Wipes away all the Q_Q cuz I will make a screenshot for ya where to socket the conversion jewels* :P

Edit: Added your request as screenshots to the buildshowcase! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 21, 2015, 11:12:17 AM
I understand you are using the purities for resist but have you given any thought to running some blasphemy curses?
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
Surferofnsb wrote:
I understand you are using the purities for resist but have you given any thought to running some blasphemy curses?

I've indeed thought about adding at least one blasphemy curse to the build but I'm not sure yet what to drop plus my sockets are all taken and socketed with gems I use...

Also I didn't feel any need for a curse yet tbh cuz the dmg. is absurd enough as it is imo.

But I will let you guys know should I change anything! :)

Hello zak !
So, I have 1 question about this build.
Im new to the game and I did like it, im following it, but idk if the dmg i current have is ok to have at my level, and if its now, what am I doing wrong ?

heres a pic .

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info