2.1 LL Whispering Ice! Up to 10,5k ES, 2.2k Int and nearly 17k Avg.Dmg! NEW THREAD UP!

"
Hey Zahk,
any thoughts about the new Skyforth Boots for this build ?
I played a full CI version of this build until 2.0, but it sucked to have either a) wear Chayula or b) spec into Unwavering, these Boots should be good for CI/Low life, allowing you to wear Astramentis / a high Int Amulet.

Honestly I haven't thought about them yet but now that you mentioned them...
I do have around 3k Mana but most of it is reserved. Around 300 Mana left so the "Stun Threshold is based on 500% of your Mana instead of Life" does not seam worth it imo.
They also have alot less ES than Rainbowstride and lack the ele.res. which means we would have to drop 1 or 2 dmg.jewels. to make up for it... not worth it.

If you dont mind the dmg. drop tho you might as well wear Lioneyes Paws which grand stun immunity when on low life but also drop your movespeed by ALOT! Q_Q

I would just stick with either Sin Trek or Rainbows and learn how to play with no stun immunity. :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Sooooo)))thanks you for video,it's great))))
"
mnogolikii wrote:
Sooooo)))thanks you for video,it's great))))

Your are welcome! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Why arent you using cold2fire gem ? it is adding extra dmg as fire, not just converting cold to fire.
Or is a cold pen. gem just better ?!

Bosses are immune to chilling, so hypothermia is a bad choise isnt it?

And, you would not recommend asenath's gentle touch gloves?, because temp chain is useless with chilling ground?

Why are you not taking any increased Duration Points in tree ?

:)
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Why arent you using cold2fire gem ? it is adding extra dmg as fire, not just converting cold to fire.
Or is a cold pen. gem just better ?!

Bosses are immune to chilling, so hypothermia is a bad choise isnt it?

And, you would not recommend asenath's gentle touch gloves?, because temp chain is useless with chilling ground?

Why are you not taking any increased Duration Points in tree ?

:)

I prefer the pure cold version because I'm able to freeze more mobs = it's better defensive wise.

Huhhh? Since when are bosses immune to icestorms chilling ground effect?
Now that would be some big news... cuz they are not only if you have mods on your map that say so. (Example: Mobs are immune to elemental status alliments or in this case the atziri bosses but in generel / other bosses are not)

I never said I would not recommand them, i just said they aren't as good as atziri gloves.
They sure are are fine choice if you cant afford them! :)

Imo the duration notes just are not worth traveling to at all cuz you spend way to many points getting them. You are simply better by picking remaining jewel sockets and getting well rolled INT & coldspelldamage jewels or grabbing damage notes nearby.

I hope this helps you!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 19, 2015, 9:23:22 PM
Build looks really good and fun, but could you possibly say what gear is absolutely needed with no exceptions, Whispering Ice and Solaris Lorica are easily affordable but Perandus signet and a few other things you have equipped are just not easy to acquire in Talisman. Can this build work without Perandus? what rings would you recommend instead of perandus? Also, you have 0 res on your gear, how do you even have 80% all res on your character screenshot?
Last edited by Mandibles on Dec 19, 2015, 9:46:15 PM
did u try uber with this build?
"
Mandibles wrote:
Build looks really good and fun, but could you possibly say what gear is absolutely needed with no exceptions, Whispering Ice and Solaris Lorica are easily affordable but Perandus signet and a few other things you have equipped are just not easy to acquire in Talisman. Can this build work without Perandus? what rings would you recommend instead of perandus? Also, you have 0 res on your gear, how do you even have 80% all res on your character screenshot?

Sure I can tell you.
What really is needed for low life is either a shavs or a solaris for obv. reasons.
I also highly recommand getting astramentis asap cuz the stats it offers you are just way too good!
About the rest of the gear you are completely fine picking rare rings/ES gear with high int. and as much ES/res as possible for the beginning.

Later you can start getting more unique pieces step by step.

I gain the needed res. via rainbowstrides plus the four purities which a greatly boosted by all the aura notes I picked up in the tree.

"

No, I haven't yet but I'm sure with some practise this build is uber viable since I know of alot people that did uber with whispering ice.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Dec 20, 2015, 9:34:42 AM
"

"

No, I haven't yet but I'm sure with some practise this build is uber viable since I know of alot people that did uber with whispering ice.

i mean without stun immunity.
with this build i can kill uber
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1386145/page/27
but ur dps much better and i wanna try it (sorry for english, not native :D )
I've just respec'ed to this build, fun indeed ... although I', struggling to run all auras on the Mana Pool, Purity of Fire/Ice/Elements and Disc. --- at least not without leveled Enlighten gem.

:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info