[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

can the hybrid be done with just tabula ? or you need the voll's? I mean if you don't take the power charges and take everything else like the blade vortex build
"
RabzH wrote:

damn man lol why u gotta do dis, i cant afford respeccing anymore, i have around 5 chars in std at lvl 90+ but i quit a while back and no currency to help u test things out sadly :P

but thing is about bosses is that i can switch blade fall to vortex during single boss fight i guess so np, only thing im missing is skill duration/effectiveness from tree

You'd need volls anyway for that tree.. w/o volls tree would look something like and I'm sure your is close to already

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBbUHHg5ID6sRLRGWFecV7Ra_HNwi6iSLJpUo-ioLKjgqTSycMHExnjLRNZI6QjpYOuE8BT1fPydBh0GWRKtFR0WdSVFKyEtXS3hMs03jUUxSU1NSVL1VS1WuVcZcQF3yX7Bh4mSdaoxuqm-ecFJzs3X9dwd8g31bghCCx4MJg9uEb4TFhxOJ04w2jb-PGo-mj_qVLpaLl5WX9Jrgm7WcpJ_fogCi2aZXrEeus7DYtUi18rc-uJPAZsDjwzrIFMpK0PXUI9RC1bnYvd2o37Do1uvu6_XvfPBr8NXxs_Id8kX1b_no_gr-jw==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

BTW I'm 20K conc DPS with volls hybrid tree and two GG dagger at gem level 18 (almost 19 yay) almost ready to try uber...

Bladefall is 91K DPS with lvl 15 gem w/ conc

Hope that answers your question too burned20022003
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2015, 2:41:41 AM
Ah alirhgt thanks for the quick reply man , i was wandering since i am playing this in tali and can't afford the big ticket items like voll's and i only got a tabula right now , i was trying bladefall and holy shit the damage is insane , i'll keep playing hybrid and switching to blade vortex for map bosses and see how it goes.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

damn man lol why u gotta do dis, i cant afford respeccing anymore, i have around 5 chars in std at lvl 90+ but i quit a while back and no currency to help u test things out sadly :P

but thing is about bosses is that i can switch blade fall to vortex during single boss fight i guess so np, only thing im missing is skill duration/effectiveness from tree

You'd need volls anyway for that tree.. w/o volls tree would look something like and I'm sure your is close to already

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBbUHHg5ID6sRLRGWFecV7Ra_HNwi6iSLJpUo-ioLKjgqTSycMHExnjLRNZI6QjpYOuE8BT1fPydBh0GWRKtFR0WdSVFKyEtXS3hMs03jUUxSU1NSVL1VS1WuVcZcQF3yX7Bh4mSdaoxuqm-ecFJzs3X9dwd8g31bghCCx4MJg9uEb4TFhxOJ04w2jb-PGo-mj_qVLpaLl5WX9Jrgm7WcpJ_fogCi2aZXrEeus7DYtUi18rc-uJPAZsDjwzrIFMpK0PXUI9RC1bnYvd2o37Do1uvu6_XvfPBr8NXxs_Id8kX1b_no_gr-jw==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

BTW I'm 20K conc DPS with volls hybrid tree and two GG dagger at gem level 18 (almost 19 yay) almost ready to try uber...

91k? lol wtf i only get 31k with conc effect all my gems are lvl 17 tho lol

and that tree is exactly same as mine except i specced into charisma
"
Ah alirhgt thanks for the quick reply man , i was wandering since i am playing this in tali and can't afford the big ticket items like voll's and i only got a tabula right now , i was trying bladefall and holy shit the damage is insane , i'll keep playing hybrid and switching to blade vortex for map bosses and see how it goes.

You don't need anything else.

I got my "life shadow" toon spec'd totally budget safe spec with two divinaruis dagger and tabula and he does atziri.

10K DPS with conc which is about 200K real DPS.

I personally do not like bladefall yet the delay the ranged and the synergy is not there like whirls blades into packs and fortify always up as with blade vortex. I like face tanking builds but anyway all you have to do is take out the duration nodes and spec spell dam over by witch if you wish to play hybrid.

Then when on boss and you want to do blade vortex again all you will need to do is
swap

inc AOE for conc
added fire for inc duration
Bladefall for Blade Vortex

and you will make 50 blades. Spin up to 50 pop two life flasks go in and wreck him.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2015, 4:31:04 AM
"
RabzH wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

91k? lol wtf i only get 31k with conc effect all my gems are lvl 17 tho lol

and that tree is exactly same as mine except i specced into charisma

you need new daggers crit is no joke.
Git R Dun!
Can this work in HC? I can't afford a lightning coil or probertly never will, so carcass jack are my goal for now.
Im just scared to use an evasion/acro toon in HC, affraid of that big hit that can come any time.
I already leveled another toon where the build should be HC viable and that was not true, so would hate to level a new and get the same problem!

Also not sure if i should go dagger/cybils, since i got 2 okay daggers to use as a starter:

Last edited by meecrobb on Dec 22, 2015, 6:08:27 AM
I think you'll be fine following usual HC rules. All life nodes first. Flask up almost always etc. Fortify and all that dodge w/ 5000+ life is a powerful mechanic. But instant leech is your main survival tool. Up to triple leech with cybils paw and LL gem.

I would NOT use two dagger in HC. I'd use 1 GG dagger, 1 cybils paw, and Carcass jack gem'd as shown. Thats 2% LL from warlords and up to 1600 life/sec with 50 blades from Cybils per target. Reflects you stumble into are a joke with that return.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2015, 6:36:54 AM
Alright, thanks alot for the reply. I will start right away with making a new character :)
Hi its me again, i need some advices im having troubles in a T11+ with 3 ppl maps also having some mana troubles too.

This is my current gear and my passive tree:

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EBwSzBUIFtQceDkgPqxEtEZYV7Ra_HNwdviLqJIsmlSj6KgsqTSycMHExnjLRM4c1kjpCOlg64TwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEtXS3hMs03jUUxSU1NSVL1VS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiZJ1qjG6qb55wUnyDfVuCx4MJg9uExYnTjDaNv4_6lS6Wi5eVl_Sa4Ju1n9-iAKLZplesR66zsNi18rc-uJPAZsDjwzrIFMpKzzLQ9dQj1bnYvd2o6Nbr7uv173zwH_DV8bPyRfVv-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Darkperonista&characterName=Almejardiente

I must have to get vaal pact for more survival? should i need to change anything in the gear (except amulet im looking for a better one right now)? how can i get the 5k of life?

Thanks in advance!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info