[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

This build doesn't use mana anymore. I had same experience in high maps where Hoi would not proc warlords anymore so I switched whole build to blood magic and then could reserve 100% of mana for AURAS and use life to cast spells. maybe re-read op.
Git R Dun!
can you take a look at my gear and see what i can improve on, im currently at a 2ex budget atm since i bought the 5l carcass, also, should i use 2 div daggers or should i stick wit the dagger and claw.

i told you man, this build is op, if i were on std id be fucking shit up so harder than i am on talisman

picture is retarded so heres the link for it anyway http://i.imgur.com/RJW1V7o.jpg
Last edited by RabzH on Dec 22, 2015, 2:19:05 PM
anyone else getting a lot of lag when running jack and the extra gore
Yes its lame. Thats 80% of reason I switched to running volls.

Git R Dun!
"
RabzH wrote:

i told you man, this build is op, if i were on std id be fucking shit up so harder than i am on talisman

picture is retarded so heres the link for it anyway http://i.imgur.com/RJW1V7o.jpg

Haha nice works mang. When you're done messing around in temp come in and try the volls spec. DPS trough the roof.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2015, 3:11:14 PM
Rabz Preview of my bladefall build with lvl 16 gem. Look at ES too! Tank!!

I need a new thread for this haha. I expect 200+K on the sheet when gem lvled.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 22, 2015, 4:00:28 PM
I am having a hard time deciding on an armor to go with. I have a lightning coil but have yet to link it, while I wait on that would you recommend Carcass Jack or Volls? Also how do you feel about poison gem over added fire?
IGN PoopyPotter
Last edited by Phloozy on Dec 22, 2015, 4:34:48 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
This build doesn't use mana anymore. I had same experience in high maps where Hoi would not proc warlords anymore so I switched whole build to blood magic and then could reserve 100% of mana for AURAS and use life to cast spells. maybe re-read op.

Thanks! the passive tree is still the same ? the only thing change is the BM gem instead increase duration ?
Which gems should i use for BV if i only got a 5link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info