[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

"
meecrobb wrote:
Which gems should i use for BV if i only got a 5link?

bv fast cast, echo, BM and swap inc aoe and conc depending

added fire go in last in 6L
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 23, 2015, 2:10:13 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Rabz Preview of my bladefall build with lvl 16 gem. Look at ES too! Tank!!

I need a new thread for this haha. I expect 200+K on the sheet when gem lvled.

lol holy shit, start a new thread for a bladefall build,we need an uber test btw :P
Hey guys im lvl 78 with this build and was just wondering at what level to pick up vaal pact?
Last edited by Harnzy on Dec 23, 2015, 5:23:54 AM
Hi, how do you sustain BV/bloodmagic with only 2 nodes (shaper 1% life regen and quick recovery 0.8 life regen) especially with the keystone "vaal pact" which cancel life regeneration and no life leech on your stuff in your "quick gorge video" ????
warlords mark
Great build, I have been doing Marauder so far but am looking for something new and started a Shadow with no idea what to do... now using Blade Vortex and I think your guide is a good way for me, although I am having a bit of trouble during leveling... what weapons should I use? Daggers with Spelldmg on them?

I also can't use Blood Magic so far as this costs to much life, can hardly compensate with Warlord especially when single boss is there. And I have the feeling now with approaching level 40 that I really lack damage... not sure how to boost it :(
should only leveling abyssal cry until lvl 12?
"
Harnzy wrote:
Hey guys im lvl 78 with this build and was just wondering at what level to pick up vaal pact?

When you get into maps. Thats where monster hit hard and reflect comes you need the faster instant recovery.

There are two ways to do reflect. Slot LL gem instead of added fire or carry Cybil paw instead of one of your daggers. Double life leech with warlods trivializes reflects.
Git R Dun!
"
Phloozy wrote:
I am having a hard time deciding on an armor to go with. I have a lightning coil but have yet to link it, while I wait on that would you recommend Carcass Jack or Volls? Also how do you feel about poison gem over added fire?

Lighting coil would be awesome for HC. Seems overkill in SC. I believe poison works on the hit you do but only takes one. We do thousands of small hits so it wouldnt be much. Didnt try it though.
Git R Dun!
"
Edimasta wrote:
Great build, I have been doing Marauder so far but am looking for something new and started a Shadow with no idea what to do... now using Blade Vortex and I think your guide is a good way for me, although I am having a bit of trouble during leveling... what weapons should I use? Daggers with Spelldmg on them?

I also can't use Blood Magic so far as this costs to much life, can hardly compensate with Warlord especially when single boss is there. And I have the feeling now with approaching level 40 that I really lack damage... not sure how to boost it :(

I would not level with Blade vortex. Needs so much support on tree and gems to be actually good. inc AOE mainly and duration. I'd level with blade fall at very start and a reverberation rod. About 40s-50s switch with a cybils paw. Cybils paw is made for vortex because thousands of "hits"
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info