[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

Can someone take a lok at my char and let me know what to improve on, im having a little bit of issues staying alive some times.
hEY, nice build!
now leveling with flame totem and blade...
Could you sugest some cheap gear and/or armor for leveling?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
Can someone take a lok at my char and let me know what to improve on, im having a little bit of issues staying alive some times.

are you running warlords+ blasphemy?

Vaal pack?

Are resits maxed?
Git R Dun!
Thx again for the build. Its a glitch at the skill tree of the blade Fall alternative. Nullification node its not linked...
blood drinker clauster its also not linked
Are you talking about "hybrid tree" they use two intuitive leaps if so..no need to link...saves 1 point and 2 pts a side! 3 free point to use else where.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 1:53:42 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Edimasta wrote:
Great build, I have been doing Marauder so far but am looking for something new and started a Shadow with no idea what to do... now using Blade Vortex and I think your guide is a good way for me, although I am having a bit of trouble during leveling... what weapons should I use? Daggers with Spelldmg on them?

I also can't use Blood Magic so far as this costs to much life, can hardly compensate with Warlord especially when single boss is there. And I have the feeling now with approaching level 40 that I really lack damage... not sure how to boost it :(

I would not level with Blade vortex. Needs so much support on tree and gems to be actually good. inc AOE mainly and duration. I'd level with blade fall at very start and a reverberation rod. About 40s-50s switch with a cybils paw. Cybils paw is made for vortex because thousands of "hits"

Thank you, going to try that out now :) And does it matter in which hand you use it? What should the other weapon be, a dagger with high spell dmg and high spell crit?
hi I just started and I made a BV shadow but I need some tips. I'm running hatred + HOI + low level clarity right now but I'm out of mana for blasphemy. What should I do? Also I feel really weak and can't keep stacks up. Here is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/daakevster/characters

Can I get some tips on what equips I need to upgrade, what nodes I should get, and what auras to run?
Also, I made this character before I saw this guide so it's a bit different.

P.S. I also can't afford 5/6 link. What do? Farm dried lake?
Last edited by daakevster on Dec 24, 2015, 2:36:19 AM
"
daakevster wrote:
hi I just started and I made a BV shadow but I need some tips. I'm running hatred + HOI + low level clarity right now but I'm out of mana for blasphemy. What should I do? Also I feel really weak and can't keep stacks up. Here is my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/daakevster/characters

Can I get some tips on what equips I need to upgrade, what nodes I should get, and what auras to run?
Also, I made this character before I saw this guide so it's a bit different.

P.S. I also can't afford 5/6 link. What do? Farm dried lake?

I dont know about that tree.. Why do you take all that Energy shield? This is a life build. Just wasted points IMO.

Keeping blades up is hard anyway, takes high move speed game play speed and spamming in packs so you're ready for next pack, but even harder because you dont have all the duration nodes...

Just follow the Carcass guide IMO. Get a cheap tabula rasa for 6L. About 20 chaos in Talisman ladder.

After you get tabula rasa want

Blood magic
Blade Vortex
Inc duration or added fire dam
Inc AOE
Echo
Fast cast

Run only two aura hatred + Blasphemy with warlords.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 6:12:43 AM
What are your thoughts on The Consuming Dark dagger? I don't have currency to try it but will later on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info