[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

"
lipeneles wrote:
should only leveling abyssal cry until lvl 12?

No thats all vendor sold me. I think 10.
Git R Dun!
So voll is a better pick over carcass?

I have a tabula for now and a 5l voll. No carcass. Debating if I should respec to your voll tree or not.

With the patch today, lag has been reduced from extra gore with BV...
was that the only reason to switch or is voll still better?

Also in your guide under voll, you recommend switching to Paw as a weapon and not divinarius like the other guide...is that intended? Voll "requires" the use of paw while tabula/carcass doesnt?

Also for atziri, was voll better or carcass/tabula?

Thanks for the help.
I can level up abyssal cry to which lvl?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
I am having a hard time deciding on an armor to go with. I have a lightning coil but have yet to link it, while I wait on that would you recommend Carcass Jack or Volls? Also how do you feel about poison gem over added fire?

Lighting coil would be awesome for HC. Seems overkill in SC. I believe poison works on the hit you do but only takes one. We do thousands of small hits so it wouldnt be much. Didnt try it though.

It is based on each hit, however poison stacks now, so several hits creates several stacks. So whether you have 1 hit for 100, or 10 hits for 10, it'd add the same amount of damage. I used it while leveling, and it's pretty nice, just no longer have a gem slot to use mine. It's especially nice for moving between packs, poison usually picks off anything left alive. Great on bosses too. It also double dips on some of the shadow nodes(phys/chaos damage), so it actually might be worth using over Added Fire.
Last edited by Renley8 on Dec 23, 2015, 5:29:43 PM
"
Kezz123 wrote:

I have a tabula for now and a 5l voll. No carcass. Debating if I should respec to your voll tree or not.

Also in your guide under voll, you recommend switching to Paw as a weapon and not divinarius like the other guide...is that intended? Voll "requires" the use of paw while tabula/carcass doesnt?

Thanks for the help.

Voll tree is more glass cannon, while Carcass is more defensive. Either works. Volls would end up being more expensive, as you'd have to balance the rest of your gear around it.

I'm going to be trying Carcass with PCoC rather than Inc AoE, to get best of both worlds.
"
Kezz123 wrote:

Thanks for the help.

All builds use the claw leveling up and all build use the claw on certain packs. Like curse immune and reflect. But DPS hit too large to use it 100% of the time late game. like around 40 you grab claw with a good dagger. around 66 switch good dagger to divinarius. around mapping time it's warlords time and - get/make a GG dagger or two leaving claw behind except on maps mentioned.

Have to say I like new animation. Up to you really. Carcass is more life, more resists, more evasion more AOE but 15% less DPS all things being equal.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 23, 2015, 6:31:45 PM
"
Zinki wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Phloozy wrote:
I am having a hard time deciding on an armor to go with. I have a lightning coil but have yet to link it, while I wait on that would you recommend Carcass Jack or Volls? Also how do you feel about poison gem over added fire?

Lighting coil would be awesome for HC. Seems overkill in SC. I believe poison works on the hit you do but only takes one. We do thousands of small hits so it wouldnt be much. Didnt try it though.

It is based on each hit, however poison stacks now, so several hits creates several stacks. So whether you have 1 hit for 100, or 10 hits for 10, it'd add the same amount of damage. I used it while leveling, and it's pretty nice, just no longer have a gem slot to use mine. It's especially nice for moving between packs, poison usually picks off anything left alive. Great on bosses too. It also double dips on some of the shadow nodes(phys/chaos damage), so it actually might be worth using over Added Fire.

Interesting - indeed it may be. This spell is really exciting IMO. all the possibilities and the whole balancing, duration, aoe, cast speed. there is really no right or wrong way to play. I've been thinking recently to not only take all duration node but slot duration gem too while mapping. After all 50 blade up most of the time for 7K dps is better than 25 up for 10K dps. (just an example)
Git R Dun!
hey, i was wondering if it worth spending another ex on the div dagger or if my current setup is fine, will having 2 div daggers increase my damage or not really.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:

Thanks for the help.

All builds use the claw leveling up and all build use the claw on certain packs. Like curse immune and reflect. But DPS hit too large to use it 100% of the time late game. like around 40 you grab claw with a good dagger. around 66 switch good dagger to divinarius. around mapping time it's warlords time and - get/make a GG dagger or two leaving claw behind except on maps mentioned.

Have to say I like new animation. Up to you really. Carcass is more life, more resists, more evasion more AOE but 15% less DPS all things being equal.

Gah dunno what to do cant afford carc anyways

When do you recommend being able to do atziri? level and Hp?
all you need is tabula divinarus and claw for atziri and granite/bleed flask for trio lighting and fire flasks for atziri . about level 85-88
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 23, 2015, 7:16:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info