[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

can i use grace instead of hatred?
have you or anyone ever tried the support gem poison with this build? and if so, is it worth swapping added fire out or something? or squeezing increased duration in there so you keep a higher amount of stacks longer? thanks
Last edited by breesos on Jan 13, 2016, 6:49:20 PM
"
breesos wrote:
have you or anyone ever tried the support gem poison with this build? and if so, is it worth swapping added fire out or something? or squeezing increased duration in there so you keep a higher amount of stacks longer? thanks

poison is decent but with this amount of dps and crit there really isn't much time for the DoT to work effectively.
it definitely isn't worth scaling completely because even though the damage of BV is high, its mostly from stacks. 10% of the physical (and chaos if you have any) into chaos poison damage really doesn't end up with much damage over two seconds.

with my setup, without socketing added fire i have
14,843.93 dps @ 4.2 cps. that averages 3,534.27 damage per hit. at 50 stacks (hits 2x a second) thats 353,427 dps.
that would poison twice a second but my poison damage is only 300 per stack. at 100 stacks thats 30k dps.
yes it can and will last for 4 seconds. this makes it difficult for me to figure out how it would be calculated, because as poison ticks off you're applying more poison. lets say you're hitting something for 4 seconds, i think that would mean each stack effectively applies 1,200 damage if it lasted 4 seconds, 900 if 3, 600 if 2 and 300 if one. at 100 stacks per second you'd be looking at a total poison damage of....300,000 dps @ 50 stacks for 4 seconds.
this would bring your total DPS over 4 seconds to 1,713,708.
this is even including atziri flask for higher chaos damage. AKA the best case scenario for poison.

with added fire my damage is this:
19157.17 dps @ 4.2 cps. that averages 4,561.23 damage per hit per blade. at 50 stacks thats 456,123 dps. over 4 seconds that equals 1,824,492 DPS. this is not including the ignite damage you'd get from having fire damage and crits.

its better to just go with the straight up DPS boost IMO. plus its slightly less mana multi
Last edited by xMustard on Jan 13, 2016, 7:46:44 PM
I was looking into Hybrid build and I think its kinda bugged... (Part where are Infused,Blood Drinker and Nullification). Can you check it ? and if it's bugged can you post or send me corrected build :D
Hello i think your build is very nice, but i have one question. Isn't cast on critical strike worth it on this build? my point is that if you enter in a mob with like 24~~30 blades and crit you can stack up to 50 without even casting imagining that you move fast enough,so in the end dps shouldn't be higher?
waiting for the answer.
ty
Last edited by xlenuhx on Jan 30, 2016, 4:55:00 PM
HI aim! goinng again with the bladevortex carcass jack(now tabula rasa) after vacations!
Sorry to bother, but for leveling its good to use Increased Area instead Conc efect, and switching to CE for boss?
Hello mate I am following your build, why don't you have your blade vortex with 20% quality ? Does it perform worse?

Thanks
Hey, Im planning to use this build in next path, but I need to know if its possible to kill Uber Atziri with it... Thanks in advance...
Alright, so i just a quick question, the only 2 6L armors i have are
Could i rock the Lightning coil on this build and just pick up some extra Lightning RES? or is lightning coil not to good with this build? I also have a 5L
Could i also just use that?
Hi, Aim!
"
Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes
The frequency with which Blade Vortex's can repeatedly hit the same enemy has been halved, but its damage and damage effectiveness have been doubled.

Do you think the patch 2.2.2 greatly change this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info