[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

@phul I posted more detailed SS above ^^^ thanks for maths.
Git R Dun!
hello, great build, but isn't it better to get oak instead of alira in cruel? or the cast speed is so much better than physical damage?
what flasks?
"
yuukaviska wrote:
hello, great build, but isn't it better to get oak instead of alira in cruel? or the cast speed is so much better than physical damage?

Good catch I changed it.

Flasks depend on content. But you always want a life flask and if you can get it taste of hate. Huge DPS and mitigation for this build. Until then a granite is nice. The elements depending on who you face. One flask that really good is Atziri promise which I never used in vids but should have. Again huge DPS modifier. ToH and AP probably would allow me to do uber. I need to try again.
Git R Dun!
I also wonder if it's ok to switch from tabula to 5L carcass jack or I should wear tabula until I get a 6L.
Last edited by yuukaviska on Jan 10, 2016, 9:47:24 AM
Hey there :) Loving the build, couple of questions here, i'm Playing Talisman Hardcore and i wanna make this Build as survivable as Possible, what would be a Good way to mix it up with an armor like Lightning Coil instead? while Tripple Life leech is a Thing and i use it already, i'm still afraid i'm Not tanky enough, your thoughts?
"
pumie wrote:
Hey there :) Loving the build, couple of questions here, i'm Playing Talisman Hardcore and i wanna make this Build as survivable as Possible, what would be a Good way to mix it up with an armor like Lightning Coil instead? while Tripple Life leech is a Thing and i use it already, i'm still afraid i'm Not tanky enough, your thoughts?

Thx. First i'd play the tanky tree. LC is really strong even after nerf. 22.5% physical mitigation with 75% lightning resits. Sometimes its hard to get 75% though considering LC penalty especially wearing atziri step. You may have to use rare boots.

Taste of hate is huge phys mitigation and DPS too boot. When combined with lightning coil you are approaching 50% flat mitigation.

I really don't know the best life leeching setup. You can actually get 4 forms of leech.

2% warlords
2% LL gem
and
paw x 2

I would suggest at low dps the paws probably leech better and at high DPS like over 100K 2% leech comes out on top whether warlords or LL gem.

Git R Dun!
Hi, I really appreciate you writing this guide I love playing it. I was wondering what you thought about a Physical Doryani's Invitation over a rare belt

Doryani's provides tri res (90-105), ~30 strength, and most importantly some physical leech.
I'm currently doing ~310 phys dmg per hit, so 0.2% is around +6 life per hit, rivaling a cybil's paw.

My only issue is that you do miss out on quite a lot of life by going this route.
What do you think?
Hi If you want more DPS I say lose rare gloves first for mailgaros glove. make up resits in two stone or elemental ring(s) with cast sp. 140 life belts are too much to give up. If you play low life, CI or hybrid I'd use that belt tho.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2016, 1:46:17 PM
Uber capable

At least my LC version, died 3 times, all deaths entirely avoidabale since I pretty much yolo facetanked almost everything.
Best part about blade vortex is surgeon flasks, even after the nerf I was able to keep them up 100% while vortexing, GET ALCHEMIST IF YOU'RE GONNA TRY UBER!
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Jan 12, 2016, 4:03:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info