[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

"
Rufus66 wrote:
What are your thoughts on The Consuming Dark dagger? I don't have currency to try it but will later on

I'd slot poison in a 6l and use a real dagger. we do little to no fire damage for conversion for CD to do anything while all of our physical will get converted (10%)
Git R Dun!
Sorry to bother... again...
i have a question a bout the alternative bladefall build... its mandatory a 6l voll's protector? or a five link would work?
I just starting talisman league...
"
Sorry to bother... again...
i have a question a bout the alternative bladefall build... its mandatory a 6l voll's protector? or a five link would work?
I just starting talisman league...

yes in that case 6l is. Mainly because of gems you need to even ramp to 50 blades like Inc duration which other builds do not need. If you took out any gem of that setup it would suck. Obviously cant take out echo or fast cast. wont ramp up like taking out ic duration wouldnt. Cant take out BM cant cast. Can't take out Conc wouldn't do any DPS on boss since conc almost doubles DPS.

The other builds have the advantage they dont need inc duration so can leave out added fire in a 5L.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 8:18:59 AM
Hi I'm with out a doubt, I can use hatred, blasfemy and herald of ice using a lvl 2 enlighten linked with three auras?
What are the issues you have found with using 3 aura + CWDT+BV+Warlord+COH?

Ive been doing this and its been working decently. I wonder however if its why i get owned on reflect maps even with cybil (well that and somehow I didnt see that you had blood pact)

I feel like blasphemy is a waste of aura but I may be wrong.

Do you highly recommend one way over the other?

81 so far and doing maps up to 8-9 i think but didnt try anything higher yet.

Can you also take a peek at my gear and let me know what you would recommend working on?
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:
Can someone take a lok at my char and let me know what to improve on, im having a little bit of issues staying alive some times.

are you running warlords+ blasphemy?

Vaal pack?

Are resits maxed?
yes, im running blasph and warlords, no to vaal packs, and my res is capped
"
Kezz123 wrote:
What are the issues you have found with using 3 aura + CWDT+BV+Warlord+COH?

Ive been doing this and its been working decently. I wonder however if its why i get owned on reflect maps even with cybil (well that and somehow I didnt see that you had blood pact)

I feel like blasphemy is a waste of aura but I may be wrong.

Do you highly recommend one way over the other?

81 so far and doing maps up to 8-9 i think but didnt try anything higher yet.

Can you also take a peek at my gear and let me know what you would recommend working on?

Thats why you are dying.

CWDT setup AOE smaller than your main spell and reflect will kill you because mobs outside curse area you get no life leech off but hit them anyway. You also hit all mobs before they are cursed. While blasphemy setup curse all before you ever hit them.

Also your setup is not guaranteed to always be up and have to wait to get hit. Just too unreliable and dangerous.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 24, 2015, 4:26:38 PM
"
lucasreis wrote:
Hi I'm with out a doubt, I can use hatred, blasfemy and herald of ice using a lvl 2 enlighten linked with three auras?

You need enlighten 4 to hatred and Blasphemy to run a herald (no elighten needed). Or take Charisma and no enlightens at all needed.
Git R Dun!
Hello, seems very nice build,Can you tell me if he could all the map.81+.plz :)
If you can~ pls record a 81-82 video
"
xinrushenyuan wrote:
Hello, seems very nice build,Can you tell me if he could all the map.81+.plz :)
If you can~ pls record a 81-82 video

I dont know about Core thats harder than uber. But I will try both after Christmas. Rest no sweat with Carcass set. Im been kinda waiting for big boss for gem to hit 20. Just turn 19.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 25, 2015, 1:10:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info