[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

Is that build viable with 5l shavs and low life version? if yes, could you post some tree which could work?
is that a problem if i have a tabula rasa and proceed doing the shavs tree? and not the tabula rasa tree
What's the reason you only have 2 jewels? I assume once you get good jewels, you take more slots?
Really enjoying this build more and more... now just asking myself how I can keep up: Hatred, Warlords with Blasphemy and Herald of Ash... not enough mana to share for all 3. Where is the trick?

Are there any other uniques that you could recommend for this build? Or just the usual rares then with most important stats?
How do you get 16k+ on tooltip?
I have 6L Carcass and I only have 3,6k dmg, my damage is not bad but why is the tooltip so different?
I am using lvl 19 gems atm, Vortex has 15% quality, shouldnt be that much of a difference right?
"
I have 6L Carcass and I only have 3,6k dmg, my damage is not bad but why is the tooltip so different?
I am using lvl 19 gems atm, Vortex has 15% quality, shouldnt be that much of a difference right?

Good jewels, nice weapons, crit jewelry can make a huge difference
would a rats nest make sense for this buiild ya think? i am going the voll armor route.
Great build, had no problem whatsoever leveling (90 now) on talisman sc and with the right boots and some more hp I'm starting to feel rather tanky too. Can't afford the 14ex lvl 4 Enlighten (although I am leveling two of them at the time) but recently sacrificed around 300hp to get Charisma. Overall I think the tradeoff is working out nicely, much much better sustain now with warlords actually applying itself to everything. Idk, maybe this should be in the main guide as a cheap substitute to Enlighten?

Would be ever so grateful for any kind of feedback on my char, Skugghjaelte, as gear is getting real expensive and I'm quite the idiot when it comes to making bank in this game.

Thanks again for a great guide.
"
Edimasta wrote:
Really enjoying this build more and more... now just asking myself how I can keep up: Hatred, Warlords with Blasphemy and Herald of Ash... not enough mana to share for all 3. Where is the trick?

Are there any other uniques that you could recommend for this build? Or just the usual rares then with most important stats?

If you want to run those 3 w/o enlighten you need to take Charisma on tree.
Git R Dun!
"

I play std where money is no object:P

Seriously i made two daggers

One is good other decent.

Most of my gems are 20. some 20/20.

I'm level 95.

I run conc effect "the boss killer spec" on those SS not the mapping spec with inc AOE.

I play the higher DPS Voll's protector spec with 6 PC up.

BTW I'm over 21K now.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 31, 2015, 6:16:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info