[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap: Hybrid option added.

See my edit. I wont play ladder let alone HC ladder anymore due to freeze/desyncs like that video shows. What I will do is do any map/boss you want me to.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
See my edit. I wont play ladder let alone HC ladder anymore due to freeze/desyncs like that video shows. What I will do is do any map/boss you want me to.

I saw, and edited in this:

Just saw your edit. Lightning coil would be a nice addition, though of course you'd still have to factor in the increased likeliness to be shocked. It definitely makes it plenty more viable, but you're starting to get out of the realm of something that can be tried by any player out there. Lightning coil + taste of hate alone nets you 10-12 exalts, and that's just your chest and your flask. Not taking away from its viability in the slightest; those two are an excellent combination paired with fortify to make an evasion character very physical damage-resilient. But that's part of why they're so rare, and so expensive. Not to mention the fact that that combination (as well as Atziri's step) is pretty much the go-to for any evasion build, including, once again, those that don't require you to be in the enemy's face in order to leech your life back.

To sum up once again; I would definitely say LC and ToH would make it more viable for hardcore, but beyond the reach of most any player who doesn't get lucky with a nice drop--and even then they'll likely trade for one of the two and save up for the other. You claimed that your Carcass Jack build was what you would call HC viable, so still urge you to give it a shot and prove me wrong, and show to the playerbase that when you say "HC: Yes" you mean it, you're not just all talk.

Definitely sucks to see the desync/lag issues. Hopefully there's someone out there who'll give this one a shot and post some videos. I might give it a go just for some validation, but of course if I die there's definitely probable cause (my posts here) that I did it on purpose just to spite you.
just my 2 cents on this build.

remove all skill duration passives, change blade vortex to bladefall and you have a very scary build legit.

i respecced my witch lvl 88 to this build and kept everything else the same but i specced into charisma.

cleared a platue like it was nothing, even did a lvl 78 zana map with some shitty mods easily

currently lvl 88 playing on talisman league and these are my current items.

Last edited by RabzH on Dec 21, 2015, 6:55:04 PM
On maps yes bladefall owns. On boss not even close.

But you can switch

Inc AOE for Conc
Added fire for inc dur for 50 blades ramp up
and blade fall to blade vortex when encountering boss.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 21, 2015, 8:56:13 PM
BTW RabzH

this is a far superior tree for bladefall/blade vortex hybrid

(use two intuitive leaps to pick up all the life. endurance and power charges and left and right sides of tree)

I'm fully respec'd so you can see gems (ah the advantage of being in standard where money no object :P)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0DkgPqxEtES8RlhXnFe0Wvxo4G8gc3CBuIuoi9CSLJpUnLylPKgsqOCycLdIwcTLROkI6WDwFPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUt4TLNQMFJTU1JUvVVLVcZXlFxAXfJh4mKsY0NknWZUakNqjGwLbIxtGXBSc7N1_XyDf8aD24RvhMWFe4V9idOMNo2_jxqP-pBVkyeVLpaLl5WX9Jo7muCbtZ2qn9-iAKLZrrOw2LVIuZPAVMBmwwnDOsgUz93Q9dQj1ELVptW5217dqOOE6Nbr7uv17DjtPO988B_wa_DV8YryHfVv?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Same life way more DPS.

new tree blades dps[img]http://s28.postimg.org/z92ldeusd/newtreee.jpg
old tree
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 21, 2015, 9:38:42 PM
hey, what should be the links if i wanna go 5l carcass jack.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
hey, what should be the links if i wanna go 5l carcass jack.

leave off added fire
Git R Dun!
Can anyone post the tooltip dps using divinarius?
Thank you
ok so im currently lvl 67 wit this build and im doin t3-t5 maps already lol, my gear is kinda shit atm so my dps for boss kills r fast but not as fast as i want it to be, prob cause of my lvl and gear and having a 5l. overall this build is OP, i like.
Last edited by UhYuuki on Dec 21, 2015, 11:03:39 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
BTW RabzH

this is a far superior tree for bladefall/blade vortex hybrid

(use two intuitive leaps to pick up all the life. endurance and power charges and left and right sides of tree)

I'm fully respec'd so you can see gems (ah the advantage of being in standard where money no object :P)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBBAcEswVCBbUHHgj0DkgPqxEtES8RlhXnFe0Wvxo4G8gc3CBuIuoi9CSLJpUnLylPKgsqOCycLdIwcTLROkI6WDwFPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUt4TLNQMFJTU1JUvVVLVcZXlFxAXfJh4mKsY0NknWZUakNqjGwLbIxtGXBSc7N1_XyDf8aD24RvhMWFe4V9idOMNo2_jxqP-pBVkyeVLpaLl5WX9Jo7muCbtZ2qn9-iAKLZrrOw2LVIuZPAVMBmwwnDOsgUz93Q9dQj1ELVptW5217dqOOE6Nbr7uv17DjtPO988B_wa_DV8YryHfVv?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Same life way more DPS.

new tree blades dps[img]http://s28.postimg.org/z92ldeusd/newtreee.jpg
old tree

damn man lol why u gotta do dis, i cant afford respeccing anymore, i have around 5 chars in std at lvl 90+ but i quit a while back and no currency to help u test things out sadly :P

but thing is about bosses is that i can switch blade fall to vortex during single boss fight i guess so np, only thing im missing is skill duration/effectiveness from tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info